1. (computer science) The rate at which data is transferred (as by a modem).
4. A ball game played with a bat and ball between two teams of 9 players.
12. A periodic paperback publication.
15. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
16. Free-swimming mostly freshwater flatworms.
17. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
18. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
19. The wrist bone in line with the 4th and 5th fingers.
20. Viscera and trimmings of a butchered animal often considered inedible by humans.
22. A small cake leavened with yeast.
24. Offering little or no hope.
26. Avatar of Vishnu.
27. An award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event.
28. Flightless New Zealand rail of thievish disposition having short wings each with a spur used in fighting.
29. An oil reservoir in an internal combustion engine.
32. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
33. The quantity a cask will hold.
37. New World chameleons.
39. A member of a North American Indian people of central Arizona.
40. Similar to the color of jade.
41. Inspired by a feeling of fearful wonderment or reverence.
44. Petty quarrel.
45. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
47. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
50. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
51. Subdivision not used in some classifications.
53. A soft wool fabric with a colorful swirled pattern of curved shapes.
56. A public promotion of some product or service.
57. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
59. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
61. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
62. Of or relating to or characteristic of religious rituals.
66. An infective disease caused by sporozoan parasites that are transmitted through the bite of an infected Anopheles mosquito.
71. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
72. Small spiny outgrowth on the wings of certain insects.
75. A manner of speaking that is natural to native speakers of a language.
76. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
77. (British) Property that provides tax income for local governments.
79. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
80. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
81. A ray of moonlight.
82. Brief episode in which the brain gets insufficient blood supply.
1. Divulge information or secrets.
2. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
3. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
4. Enlarged prostate.
5. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
6. South Asian deer with three-tined antlers.
7. A substitution of part of speech or gender or number or tense etc. (e.g., editorial `we' for `I').
8. Moderate or restrain.
9. A passageway between buildings or giving access to a basement.
10. Being one more than fifty.
11. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
12. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
13. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
14. Offering fun and gaiety.
21. Noisy quarrel.
23. More than enough in size or scope or capacity.
25. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
30. Not subjected to an aging process.
31. (statistics) Relating to or constituting the most frequent value in a distribution.
34. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
35. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
36. The combined stakes of the betters.
38. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
42. As soon as.
43. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
46. (sports) With hand brought forward and up from below shoulder level.
48. An accountant certified by the state.
49. A revolutionary doctrine that advocates destruction of the social system for its own sake.
52. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
54. A city in northern India.
55. Fed beyond capacity or desire.
58. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
60. Lacking either stimulating or irritating characteristics.
63. A member of the Uniat Church.
64. Garlic mayonnaise.
65. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
67. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
68. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
69. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
70. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
73. A local computer network for communication between computers.
74. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
78. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.