1. A form of address for a married woman.
4. A sheath for a sword or dagger or bayonet.
12. A master's degree in library science.
15. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
16. Italian architect (1508-1580).
17. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
18. Water frozen in the solid state.
19. Herbs or shrubs or small trees.
20. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
21. A drawing intended to explain how something works.
23. Pertaining to or resembling Utopia.
25. Unwind from or as if from a reel.
28. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
29. Dense growth of hairs covering the body or parts of it (as on the human head).
30. Goddess of spring and wife of Bragi.
34. Of or relating to Oman or its people.
38. An expression of open-mouthed astonishment.
39. Any of various long-tailed rodents similar to but larger than a mouse.
40. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
41. The wood of an African obeche tree.
43. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
46. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
47. Payment due by the recipient on delivery.
48. Discrimination in favor of the able-bodied.
51. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
52. An adherent of any branch of Taoism.
55. A doctor's degree in religion.
56. Forced to turn and face attackers.
58. A public promotion of some product or service.
59. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
61. A shop where a variety of goods are sold.
64. Supplied with (especially a dower or dowry).
68. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
69. A genus of Fringillidae.
72. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
73. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
74. A slang term for a jail.
75. Being one more than six.
76. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
77. Hold spellbound.
78. The sign language used in the United States.
1. A member of a North American Indian people living east of the Sacramento river in California.
2. A toxic protein extracted from castor beans.
3. Slanderous defamation.
4. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
5. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
6. A white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum.
7. Sandwich filled with slices of bacon and tomato with lettuce.
8. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
9. 1 species.
10. Troublemaker who participates in a violent disturbance of the peace.
11. Person who makes a gift of property.
12. A member of a rural Finnish people living in eastern Russia.
13. A Russian river.
14. The act of scanning.
22. Wild or seedling sweet cherry used as stock for grafting.
24. United States baseball player.
26. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
27. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
31. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
32. Keep or maintain in unaltered condition.
33. Necessary for relief or supply.
35. Arboreal snake of central and southern Africa whose bite is often fatal.
36. Departing or being caused to depart from the true vertical or horizontal.
37. Chiefly tropical trees and shrubs and vines usually having a tall columnar trunk bearing a crown of very large leaves.
42. A signal transmitted along a narrow path.
44. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
45. The craniometric point at the junction of the lamboid suture and the occipitomastoid suture and the parietomastoid suture.
49. A beta-adrenergic blocking agent (trade name Corgard) that is used to treat hypertension and angina.
50. Free from risk or danger.
53. Somewhat strange.
54. A lake in northwestern Russia north of St. Petersburg.
57. A ridge that forms a seam between two parts.
60. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
62. A French abbot.
63. The battle in 202 BC in which Scipio decisively defeated Hannibal at the end of the second Punic War.
65. Make high-pitched, whiney noises.
66. Armor plate that protects the chest.
67. The lower house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
70. Negation of a word or group of words.
71. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.