1. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
4. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
11. The language of the nomadic Lapp people in northern Scandinavia and the Kola Peninsula.
15. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
16. An artificial language.
17. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
18. 10 grams.
19. Evergreen shrubs and small trees of North and Central America and Asia.
20. Avatar of Vishnu.
21. By bad luck.
23. American dwarf fan palms.
25. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
27. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
30. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
35. The capital of Eritrea.
38. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
39. The brother of your father or mother.
40. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
42. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
43. (usually followed by `to' or `for') On the point of or strongly disposed.
44. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
48. A city of east central Mexico (west of Veracruz).
50. A small body that contains the female germ cell of a plant.
52. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
53. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
54. 100 halers equal 1 koruna.
56. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
58. A fraudulent business scheme.
61. Military supplies.
63. Type genus of the Caricaceae.
66. A United States unit of weight equivalent to 100 pounds.
67. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
70. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Ansaid) that is administered only orally.
71. Slices of bread that have been toasted.
73. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
74. A toilet in England.
75. Ridicule with satire.
77. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
78. The habitation of wild animals.
79. Of a ceramic surface.
80. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
1. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
2. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
3. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
4. A human limb.
5. Any of various perennial South American plants of the genus Loasa having stinging hairs and showy white or yellow or reddish-orange flowers.
6. A member of the Semitic speaking people of northern Ethiopia.
7. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
8. A communist state in Indochina on the South China Sea.
9. The bags of letters and packages that are transported by the postal service.
10. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
11. (historically) A member of the nomadic people of the Syrian and Arabian deserts at the time of the Roman Empire.
12. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
13. A written proposal or reminder.
14. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
22. Big-eyed scad.
24. A formal charge of wrongdoing brought against a person.
26. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
28. 20 aspers equal 1 kuru.
29. Italian violin maker in Cremona.
31. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
32. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
33. The thin serous membrane around the lungs and inner walls of the chest.
34. Feeling mild pleasurable excitement.
36. Belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler.
37. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
41. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
45. Shape (metal) without heat.
46. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
47. Show a response or a reaction to something.
49. Any of various cycads of the genus Zamia.
51. A medieval hood of mail suspended from a basinet to protect the head and neck.
55. At or near the north pole.
57. Cause to become detached or separated.
59. Small and light boat.
60. Malicious burning to destroy property.
62. Widely known and esteemed.
64. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
65. The sixth month of the civil year.
68. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
69. A barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports.
72. The compass point midway between south and southeast.
76. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.