1. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
4. Having uncoordinated muscular movements, symptomatic of a CNS disorder.
12. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
15. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
16. Primly out of date.
17. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
18. Covered patchily.
20. An organism (especially a bacterium) that does not require air or free oxygen to live.
22. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
23. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
25. A tub in which clothes or linens can be washed.
26. A small cake leavened with yeast.
28. An electrical device used to introduce reactance into a circuit.
30. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
32. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
33. The rate at which red blood cells settle out in a tube of blood under standardized conditions.
34. African tree with edible yellow fruit resembling mangos.
37. The capital and largest city of Jordan.
40. Marine crustaceans with feathery food-catching appendages.
43. A toilet in England.
46. (Babylonian) The sky god.
47. Half the width of an em.
48. A large fleet.
51. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
53. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
55. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
56. The capital of Western Samoa.
57. Made warm or hot.
58. In addition.
59. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
64. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
65. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
70. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
73. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
76. A telegram sent abroad.
78. A serve that strikes the net before falling into the receiver's court.
79. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
81. A sudden short attack.
82. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
83. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
84. God of love and erotic desire.
1. An informal term for a father.
2. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
3. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
4. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
5. Manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere.
6. European freshwater fish resembling the roach.
7. Before noon.
8. An accountant certified by the state.
9. Articles of commerce made of tin plate.
10. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
11. The part of the human body between the neck and the diaphragm or the corresponding part in other vertebrates.
12. Act in a way that attracts attention.
13. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
14. (pathology) An elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid.
19. God of wealth and love.
21. A white hard metallic element that is one of the platinum group and is found in platinum ores.
24. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
27. A decree that prohibits something.
29. A steep artificial slope in front of a fortification.
31. Without moral standards or principles.
35. Having a ridge or shaped like a ridge or the keel of a ship.
36. (biology) Of unlike parts or organs.
38. God of blame and mockery.
39. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
41. Avatar of Vishnu.
42. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
44. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
45. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
49. The address where a person lives.
50. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
52. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
54. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
60. Type genus of the Alaudidae.
61. Made from residue of grapes or apples after pressing.
62. Go on board.
63. A case or sheath especially a pollen sac or moss capsule.
66. In bed.
67. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
68. A unit of weight used in east Asia approximately equal to 1.3 ounces.
69. Baby bed with high sides.
71. Being of delicate or slender build.
72. English monk and scholar (672-735).
74. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
75. A rapid escape (as by criminals).
77. The cry made by sheep.
80. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.