1. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
4. Type genus of the Ascaphidae.
12. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
15. A widely distributed system consisting of all the cells able to ingest bacteria or colloidal particles etc, except for certain white blood cells.
16. Small genus of Asian trees or shrubs.
17. A boy or man.
18. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
19. Cooking in fat or oil in a pan or griddle.
20. Well grounded in logic or truth or having legal force.
22. An implement used to erase something.
24. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
25. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
26. A small flat triangular bone in front of the knee that protects the knee joint.
28. Preliminary drawing for later elaboration.
31. Club consisting of a heavy stick (often bamboo) bound with iron.
32. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
35. Characteristic of false pride.
37. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
39. A porch along the outside of a building (sometimes partly enclosed).
41. A Russian river.
43. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
44. Not divisible by two.
45. The 12th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
48. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
51. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
52. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
53. A young child.
55. A Loloish language.
57. A Russian river.
60. A nation in northern North America.
61. The birds of a particular region or period.
64. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
65. The capacitance of a capacitor that has an equal and opposite charge of 1 coulomb on each plate and a voltage difference of 1 volt between the plates.
67. Made from residue of grapes or apples after pressing.
69. A Hindu prince or king in India.
73. The sixth month of the civil year.
77. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
78. Type genus of the Majidae.
79. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
80. A sudden loss of consciousness resulting when the rupture or occlusion of a blood vessel leads to oxygen lack in the brain.
81. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
82. The great hall in ancient Persian palaces.
83. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
1. A natural stream of water smaller than a river (and often a tributary of a river).
2. Acquire or gain knowledge or skills.
3. Of or relating to or characteristic of Israel or its people.
4. The conscious subjective aspect of feeling or emotion v 1.
5. Formerly a contemptuous term of address to an inferior man or boy.
6. A loud utterance.
7. Type genus of the Amiidae.
8. Type genus of the Pinaceae.
9. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
10. An organization of independent states to promote international peace and security.
11. An important god.
12. Muslim name for God.
13. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
14. Edible starchy tuberous root of taro plants.
21. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
23. A meeting of spiritualists.
27. A linear unit (1/6 inch) used in printing.
29. (Polynesian) An alcoholic drink made from the aromatic roots of the kava shrub.
30. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
33. A number that is added to another number (the augend).
34. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
36. Having the wind against the forward side of the sails.
38. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
40. A water wheel with buckets attached to the rim.
42. A support that consists of a horizontal surface for holding objects.
46. A great raja.
47. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
49. A weak soluble dibasic acid (the parent acid of cyanamide salts).
50. Relating to or near the ulna.
54. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
56. Evergreen Indian shrub with vivid yellow flowers whose bark is used in tanning.
58. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
59. Guinea fowl.
62. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
63. Any of several tall tropical palms native to southeastern Asia having egg-shaped nuts.
66. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
68. A capacity unit used for measuring fresh herring.
70. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
71. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
72. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
74. An accountant certified by the state.
75. (informal) Informed about the latest trends.
76. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.