1. A hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland.
4. An ancient city in northeastern Spain.
12. The compass point midway between south and southeast.
15. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
16. An instrument that performs analyses.
17. Food of a ruminant regurgitated to be chewed again.
18. A genus of Scolopacidae.
20. Any of various small plant-sucking insects.
21. How long something has existed.
22. Someone who expresses strong approval.
24. A B vitamin that is essential for metabolism of amino acids and starch.
26. Of or relating to or involving an area.
28. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
29. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
31. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
34. Large in quantity or volume.
38. English monk and scholar (672-735).
43. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
45. Relating to or located at or near the zenith.
46. (Greek mythology) A princess of Colchis who aided Jason in taking the Golden Fleece from her father.
48. A visual representation of an object or scene or person produced on a surface.
50. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
51. Not used in all classifications.
56. A written statement of the grounds of complaint made to court law asking for the grievance to be redressed.
58. Cause to become awake or conscious.
59. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
62. Of or relating to or near the sacrum.
63. A learned fool.
66. Constituting the full quantity or extent.
70. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
71. Constituting the undiminished entirety.
74. Any of various cycads of the genus Zamia.
75. An angular shape characterized by sharp turns in alternating directions.
76. Extinct order of jawless vertebrates.
78. The month following March and preceding May.
79. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
80. A great raja.
81. The force of workers available.
1. The piece of land on which something is located (or is to be located).
2. A mountain lake (especially one formed by glaciers).
3. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
4. The capital of Croatia.
5. Squash bugs.
6. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
7. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
8. A swindle in which you cheat at gambling or persuade a person to buy worthless property.
9. A law passed by US Congress to prevent employees from being injured or contracting diseases in the course of their employment.
10. A family of fish in the order Zeomorphi.
11. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
12. A fraudulent business scheme.
13. Tall evergreen of Japan and China yielding valuable soft wood.
14. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
19. A small constellation in the southern hemisphere near Lupus and Ara in the Milky Way.
23. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
25. The capital of Morocco.
27. Brittle flat bread eaten at Passover.
30. A record in which commercial accounts are recorded.
32. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
33. Having or demonstrating ability to recognize or draw fine distinctions.
35. Take off a hook.
36. At risk of or subject to experiencing something usually unpleasant.
37. A pipe with a long flexible tube connected to a container where the smoke is cooled by passing through water.
39. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
40. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
41. Being eight more than fifty.
42. Destruction of heart tissue resulting from obstruction of the blood supply to the heart muscle.
44. A barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports.
47. A city in southern Finland.
49. The capital of the Democratic Republic of the Congo on the Congo river opposite Brazzaville.
52. The mother of Jesus.
53. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
54. A festival featuring African-American culture.
55. A republic on the island of Malta in the Mediterranean.
57. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
60. Designating a solution containing 1 mole of solute per 1000 grams of solvent.
61. An ancient city in northern Portugal.
64. Country of southeastern Asia that extends southward along the isthmus of Kra to the Malay peninsula.
65. A major god.
67. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
68. Fully developed or matured and ready to be eaten or used.
69. Earn on some commercial or business transaction.
72. An emergency procedure consisting of external cardiac massage and artificial respiration.
73. Brief episode in which the brain gets insufficient blood supply.
77. A person who announces and plays popular recorded music.