1. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
4. An alloy of mercury with another metal (usually silver) used by dentists to fill cavities in teeth.
11. A Loloish language.
15. A member of the Shoshonean people of Utah and Colorado and New Mexico.
16. Any of several more or less arboreal marsupials somewhat resembling martens.
17. Massive plantigrade carnivorous or omnivorous mammals with long shaggy coats and strong claws.
18. (Judaism) A period of seven days of mourning after the death of close relative.
20. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
21. The French-speaking capital of the province of Quebec.
23. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
24. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
26. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
27. Of or relating to Iraq or its people or culture.
30. Hungarian choreographer who developed Labanotation (1879-1958).
32. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
36. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
39. Mostly harmless temperate-to-tropical terrestrial or arboreal or aquatic snakes.
42. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
46. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
47. A port city in western Mexico on the Pacific Ocean.
49. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
51. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
52. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
53. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
54. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
57. Norwegian explorer of the Arctic and director of the League of Nations relief program for refugees of World War I (1861-1930).
61. The crease at the junction of the inner part of the thigh with the trunk together with the adjacent region and often including the external genitals.
63. Immature of its kind.
67. Brown algae with rounded bladders forming dense floating masses in tropical Atlantic waters as in the Sargasso Sea.
70. Reach a destination.
71. Being two more than sixty.
72. An arm off of a larger body of water (often between rocky headlands).
75. In a state of mental numbness especially as resulting from shock.
76. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
77. Characterized by divine or godlike nature.
79. A percussion instrument consisting of a metal plate that is struck with a soft-headed drumstick.
80. A raised mark on the skin (as produced by the blow of a whip).
81. A Christian celebration of the Resurrection of Christ.
82. Any of several related languages of the Celts in Ireland and Scotland.
1. True mosses.
2. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
3. Tropical American trees with palmately compound leaves and showy bell-shaped flowers.
4. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
5. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
6. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
7. An Anatolian language.
8. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
9. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
10. One-thousandth of an equivalent.
11. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
12. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
13. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
14. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
19. Rich Middle Eastern cake made of thin layers of flaky pastry filled with nuts and honey.
22. A member of a Turkic people of Chinese Turkestan and neighboring areas (formerly of Mongolia and eastern Turkestan).
25. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
28. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
29. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
31. A bachelor's degree in religion.
33. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
34. Urgently needed.
35. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
37. A republic in West Africa on the Gulf of Guinea.
38. The official of a synagogue who conducts the liturgical part of the service and sings or chants the prayers intended to be performed as solos.
40. Port city on southern Honshu on Osaka Bay.
41. A narrow elongated opening or fissure between two symmetrical parts.
43. (Greek mythology) Goddess of wisdom and useful arts and prudent warfare.
44. A flexible container with a single opening.
45. An associate degree in nursing.
48. (1568) Catholic forces supporting Mary Queen of Scots were routed by Protestants under her half-brother Lord James Stuart, Earl of Murray.
50. South African plant widely cultivated for its showy pure white spathe and yellow spadix.
55. The hair growing on the lower part of a man's face.
56. The rapid and continuous delivery of linguistic communication (spoken or written).
58. Intelligence information gathered from communications intelligence or electronics intelligence or telemetry intelligence.
59. Ancient name for the coastal region of northwestern Asia Minor (including Lesbos).
60. A bluish-white lustrous metallic element.
62. Widely distributed lichens usually having a grayish or yellow pendulous freely branched thallus.
64. A piece of armor plate (with eye slits) fixed or hinged to a medieval helmet to protect the face.
65. Any of various perennials of the genus Geum having usually pinnate basal leaves and variously colored flowers.
66. A projecting ridge on a mountain or submerged under water.
68. A shaft on which a wheel rotates.
69. The basic unit of money in Iran.
73. A newt in its terrestrial stage of development.
74. Neckwear consisting of a long narrow piece of material worn (mostly by men) under a collar and tied in knot at the front.
78. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.