1. On, to, or at the top.
5. (Greek mythology) A maiden who was first a sculpture created by Pygmalion and was brought to life by Aphrodite in answer to Pygmalion's prayers.
12. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
15. A person who is tricked or swindled.
16. Of or relating to the Iberian peninsula or its inhabitants.
17. The upper side of the thighs of a seated person.
18. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
20. The female or generative principle.
21. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
22. The act of extracting ores or coal etc from the earth.
23. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
25. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
26. (biology) Taxonomic group whose members can interbreed.
29. Wild or seedling sweet cherry used as stock for grafting.
30. On or toward the lee.
31. A cry or shout of approval.
35. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
38. A river in northwestern Russia flowing generally west into the Gulf of Finland.
39. Bar temporarily.
41. Inflammation of the urethra of unknown cause.
44. A kind of person.
46. Fallow deer.
47. Examine by palpation for medical purposes.
49. (Irish) The sea personified.
51. The sound made by corvine birds.
52. Remove from the crate.
55. United States poet and critic (1899-1979).
57. Material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds.
58. (Old Testament) Cain and Abel were the first children of Adam and Eve born after the Fall of Man.
60. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
61. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
64. German tennis player who won seven women's singles titles at Wimbledon (born in 1969).
66. A roll of tobacco for smoking.
70. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
72. Chinese fruit having a thin brittle shell enclosing a sweet jellylike pulp and a single seed.
74. (prefix) Bad or erroneous or lack of.
77. The longest division of geological time.
78. The residue that remains when something is burned.
79. Someone who is tested (as by an intelligence test or an academic examination).
80. Either extremity of something that has length.
1. American Revolutionary patriot.
2. Any of numerous perennial bulbous herbs having linear or broadly lanceolate leaves and usually a single showy flower.
3. Speak one's opinion without fear or hesitation.
4. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
5. Scrubby Australian acacia having extremely foul-smelling blossoms.
6. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
7. (comparative of `little' usually used with mass nouns) Quantifier meaning not as great in amount or degree.
8. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
9. A crude uncouth ill-bred person lacking culture or refinement.
10. Animal food for browsing or grazing.
11. Liquorice-flavored seeds or oil used in cookies or cakes or pickles.
12. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
13. A small cake leavened with yeast.
14. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
19. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
24. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
27. The intended recipient of a message.
28. Being six more than ninety.
32. (Jewish cookery) A loaf of white bread containing eggs and leavened with yeast.
33. A medieval hood of mail suspended from a basinet to protect the head and neck.
34. A member of a widespread group of Amerindians living in northeastern South America.
36. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
37. Money extracted as a penalty.
40. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
42. The cry made by sheep.
43. Of or relating to Attica or its inhabitants or to the dialect spoken in Athens in classical times.
45. God of the earth.
48. Manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere.
50. A large family of dicotyledonous plants of order Rosales.
53. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
54. The principles of right and wrong that are accepted by an individual or a social group.
56. 100 dirhams equal 1 riyal.
59. 100 agorot equal 1 shekel.
62. (Greek mythology) Goddess of discord.
63. A vigorous blow.
65. Open pastry filled with fruit or custard.
67. Clarified butter used in Indian cookery.
68. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
69. Tear or be torn violently.
71. A single-reed woodwind with a conical bore.
73. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
75. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
76. Of or relating to the stomach and intestines.