1. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
5. A unit of apothecary weight equal to 20 grains.
12. A colloid in a more solid form than a sol.
15. Edible starchy tuberous root of taro plants.
16. Someone who helps to open up a new line of research or technology or art.
17. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
18. A person who has received a degree from a school (high school or college or university).
20. Of or relating to apnea.
22. A young woman indulged by rich and powerful older men.
24. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
25. With rapid movements.
27. (prefix) Within.
29. Having two axes.
32. Fix firmly or securely.
36. A hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers.
37. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
40. An electrically charged particle.
41. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
42. 100 thebe equal 1 pula.
44. Plant having a large slender white bulb and flat overlapping dark green leaves.
45. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
47. A woman sahib.
49. The emotion of hate.
50. An elaborate song for solo voice.
51. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
53. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
54. A white the color of pearls.
57. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
58. Type genus of the Ranidae.
59. Fossil fuel consisting of carbonized vegetable matter deposited in the Carboniferous period.
61. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
63. Unshaken in purpose.
67. A mountain in the central Himalayas on the border of Tibet and Nepal (27,890 feet high).
71. A conspicuous disparity or difference as between two figures.
72. A periodical that summarizes the news.
75. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
76. A statement that deviates from or perverts the truth.
77. The act of emitting.
79. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
80. A United Nations agency that invest directly in companies and guarantees loans to private investors.
81. A female ballet dancer.
82. A rapid escape (as by criminals).
1. A thrusting blow with a knife.
2. City in southwestern Colombia in a rich agricultural area.
3. Starch resembling sago that is obtained from cuckoopint root.
4. Trees of chiefly South America.
5. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
6. Being one more than one hundred.
7. A deceitful and unreliable scoundrel.
8. An organization of independent states to promote international peace and security.
9. Someone who prefers negotiations to armed conflict in the conduct of foreign relations.
10. Turkish sea power was destroyed in 1571 by a league of Christian nations organized by the Pope.
11. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
12. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
13. A town in north central Oklahoma.
14. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
19. A genus of the cactus family with scarlet flowers.
21. A slender double-reed instrument.
23. One million periods per second.
26. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
28. The form of RNA that attaches the correct amino acid to the protein chain that is being synthesized at the ribosome of the cell (according to directions coded in the mRNA).
30. Be inherent in something.
31. A deficiency of red blood cells.
33. 1 species.
34. The part of a continent that is stable and forms the central mass of the continent.
35. Capital of the state of Montana.
38. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
39. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
43. A bachelor's degree in architecture.
46. The title of the ancient Egyptian kings.
48. A design fixed to some surface or a paper bearing the design to be transferred to the surface.
52. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
55. Filled with a great quantity.
56. A town in south central Washington.
60. A garment covering the leg (usually extending from the knee to the ankle).
62. A feudal lord or baron in Scotland.
64. Marked by or showing unaffected simplicity and lack of guile or worldly experience.
65. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
66. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
68. A bluish shade of green.
69. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
70. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
73. The compass point midway between south and southeast.
74. God of war and sky.
78. A mouth or mouthlike opening.