1. Not divisible by two.
4. Genus of tropical or subtropical branching shrubs or trees.
12. A tube in which a body fluid circulates.
15. Hawaiian dish of taro root pounded to a paste and often allowed to ferment.
16. A colorless fragrant liquid found in many essential oils.
17. A liquid used for printing or writing or drawing.
18. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
19. Not open.
20. (computer science) American Standard Code for Information Interchange.
22. Any of several plants of the genus Camassia.
24. Headdress that protects the head from bad weather.
25. A burn cause by hot liquid or steam.
26. 100 thebe equal 1 pula.
28. (Greek mythology) The rarified fluid said to flow in the veins of the Gods.
30. Erect bushy hairy annual herb having trifoliate leaves and purple to pink flowers.
33. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
37. The mountain peak that Noah's ark landed on as the waters of the great flood receded.
40. The last (12th) month of the year.
43. Covered with paving material.
46. The month following February and preceding April.
47. Inability to coordinate voluntary muscle movements.
48. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
52. (computer science) Memory whose contents can be accessed and read but cannot be changed.
53. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
54. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
55. A member of a widespread group of Amerindians living in northeastern South America.
58. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
60. The ninth month of the Moslem calendar.
62. The Mongol people living the the central and eastern parts of Outer Mongolia.
66. Before noon.
68. Being one more than fifty.
69. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
72. A branch of the Tai languages.
73. Cheap showy jewelry or ornament or clothing.
76. The capital of Lombardy in northern Italy.
78. A master's degree in business.
79. Fertility goddess in ancient Greek mythology.
80. A member of the Caddo people who formerly lived in the Dakotas west of the Missouri river.
82. Tag the base runner to get him out.
83. Profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger.
84. Bound with chains.
85. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
2. Amino acid that is formed in the liver and converted into dopamine in the brain.
3. The length of a straight line passing through the center of a circle and connecting two points on the circumference.
4. Characterized by extravagance and profusion.
5. A liquid preparation used on wet hair to it a tint.
6. United States musician (born in Japan) who married John Lennon and collaborated with him on recordings (born in 1933).
7. A person who lacks good judgment.
8. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
9. Famous chief of the Ottawa who led an unsuccessful rebellion against the British (1715-1769).
10. (Greek mythology) A maiden seduced by Zeus.
11. A wound made by cutting.
12. A Roman Catholic priest who acts for another higher-ranking clergyman.
13. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
14. One of a pair of planks used to make a track for rolling or sliding objects.
21. Of or relating to or characteristic of Scotland or its people or culture or its English dialect or Gaelic language.
23. A drug (trade names Atarax and Vistaril) used as a tranquilizer to treat anxiety and motion sickness.
27. A radioactive transuranic element.
29. Being one more than one hundred.
31. A person who delivers a speech or oration.
32. Tropical American insectivorous bird having a long sharp bill and iridescent green or bronze plumage.
34. Do something that one considers to be below one's dignity.
35. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
36. A low woody perennial plant usually having several major branches.
38. Lack of strength or vigor esp from illness.
39. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
41. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
42. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
44. Informal terms for a mother.
45. Not only so, but.
49. Presence of excess lipids in the blood.
50. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
51. Sole genus of the family Naiadaceae.
56. (India) Usually in combination.
57. Unknown god.
59. A state in northwestern North America.
61. A Dravidian language spoken in south central India.
63. A genus of Lamnidae.
64. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
65. Jordan's port.
67. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
70. Group of people related by blood or marriage.
71. Swift timid long-eared mammal larger than a rabbit having a divided upper lip and long hind legs.
74. A serve that strikes the net before falling into the receiver's court.
75. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
77. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
81. A blood group antigen possessed by Rh-positive people.