1. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
5. Of or relating to a basin.
12. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
15. A narrow way or road.
16. Waste matter (as urine or sweat but especially feces) discharged from the body.
17. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
18. A unit of traffic intensity in a telephone system.
19. Large black bird with a straight bill and long wedge-shaped tail.
20. The cry made by sheep.
21. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
22. A republic in West Africa on the Gulf of Guinea.
23. A broken piece of a brittle artifact.
25. Eurasian perennial bulbous herbs.
28. The middle of the day.
30. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
32. (Phoenician) A fertility goddess.
36. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
39. Brought into existence.
42. Earn on some commercial or business transaction.
43. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
44. United States industrialist who manufactured plows suitable for working the prairie soil (1804-1886).
46. Jordan's port.
48. The basic unit of money on Sao Tome e Principe.
50. A French abbot.
51. (Old Testament) The wife of Abraham and mother of Isaac.
52. A member of the Pueblo people living in western New Mexico.
53. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
54. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
57. (South African) A camp defended by a circular formation of wagons.
60. A sliver-white metallic element of the platinum group that resembles platinum.
62. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
65. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
66. A large fleet.
73. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
74. A state in southwestern United States.
77. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
78. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
79. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
80. A ballistic missile that is capable of traveling from one continent to another.
81. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
82. Low spreading tropical American shrub with long slender leaves used to make a mildly stimulating drink resembling tea.
83. Deciduous or evergreen shrubs and shrubby trees of temperate and subtropical North America, South Africa, eastern Asia and northeastern Australia.
1. Very attentive or observant.
2. Found along western Atlantic coast.
3. (Sumerian) God of the air and king of the Sumerian gods.
4. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
5. A pauper who lives by begging.
6. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.
7. Leave immediately.
8. A native or inhabitant of Iran.
9. A resident of Nevada.
10. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
11. East Indian tart yellow berrylike fruit.
12. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
13. Dearly loved.
14. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
24. Doglike nocturnal mammal of Africa and southern Asia that feeds chiefly on carrion.
26. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
27. A state of social isolation.
29. An honorary degree in science.
31. In bed.
33. A motley assortment of things.
34. Having or denoting a high range.
35. Make attractive or lovable.
37. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
38. A secret store of valuables or money.
40. Mexican painter noted for his monumental murals (1883-1949).
41. Overthrow by argument, evidence, or proof.
45. A barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports.
47. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
49. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
55. So scary as to cause chills and shudders.
56. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
58. An associate degree in applied science.
59. Double star 15.7 light years from Earth.
61. (slang) Merchandise that is shoddy or inferior.
63. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
64. A language group of the Hokan family.
67. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
68. A South American shrub whose leaves are chewed by natives of the Andes.
69. A small cake leavened with yeast.
70. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
71. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
72. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
75. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
76. A quantity of no importance.