1. A very small circular shape.
4. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
11. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
15. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
16. A woman poseur.
17. An Eskimo hut.
18. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
19. A community of people smaller than a village.
21. A priest who served a particular deity in ancient Rome.
23. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
25. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
28. Complacently or inanely foolish.
31. A person afflicted with leprosy.
32. Ancient Italian deity in human shape, with horns, pointed ears and a goat's tail.
36. The compass point that is one point north of northeast.
37. A feudal lord or baron in Scotland.
38. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
39. Straggling shrub with narrow leaves and conspicuous red flowers in dense globular racemes.
42. A metric unit of volume equal to one tenth of a liter.
43. The herpes virus that causes infectious mononucleosis.
44. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
45. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
47. Normal relaxed breathing.
50. An island in Antigua and Barbuda.
52. The main land mass of a country or continent.
54. (slang) Merchandise that is shoddy or inferior.
56. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
57. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
58. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
61. Fiddler crabs.
63. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
67. A city in western Russia on the Dnieper River.
71. An unimaginably large amount.
73. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
74. A member of a people living in southern Benin and Togo and southeastern Ghana.
75. A metrical unit with unstressed-unstressed-stressed syllables.
78. A guided missile fired from shipboard against an airborne target.
79. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
80. Casserole of eggplant and ground lamb with onion and tomatoes bound with white sauce and beaten eggs.
81. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
2. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
3. A village in eastern Ireland (northwest of Dublin).
4. A particular environment or walk of life.
5. An utterance expressing pain or disapproval.
6. A belief (or system of beliefs) accepted as authoritative by some group or school.
7. (Old Testament) Samson's Philistine mistress who betrayed him by cutting off his hair and so deprived him of his strength.
8. A colobus monkey with a reddish brown coat and white silky fringes down both sides of the body.
9. Standard time in the 5th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 75th meridian.
10. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
11. Tallest living quadruped.
12. Advanced in years.
13. Great merriment.
14. A Scottish word.
20. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
22. Hardened sugary exudation of various trees.
24. A siren of German legend who lured boatmen in the Rhine to destruction.
26. Any of various plants of the genus Althaea.
27. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
29. (comparative of `near') Being the one of two that is less distant in space.
30. Wear away.
33. A particular environment or walk of life.
34. Straighten up or out.
35. A state in the western United States.
40. A form of Japanese poetry.
41. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
46. A metric unit of length equal to one hundredth of a meter.
48. In former classifications a major division of Mammalia comprising all hoofed mammals.
49. An alluvial deposit that contains particles of some valuable mineral.
51. Of or pertaining to a number system having 8 as its base.
53. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
55. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
59. The most northwestern Hawaiian island (beyond Kauai).
60. Either of two muscles of the abdomen and pelvis that flex the trunk and rotate the thigh.
62. Squash bugs.
64. Climbing vine native to China.
65. Swiss painter influenced by Kandinsky (1879-1940).
66. (electronics) Designating sound transmission or recording or reproduction over a single channel.
68. A city in the Asian part of Russia.
69. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
70. God of love and erotic desire.
72. Edible tuber of any of several yams.
76. A note appended to a letter after the signature.
77. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.