1. Characteristic of a mob.
4. The art and science of preparing and dispensing drugs and medicines,.
12. Hormone produced early in pregnancy by the placenta.
15. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
16. Certainty based on past experience.
17. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
18. Having leadership guidance.
19. A genus of Caltha.
20. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
22. Singing jazz.
24. Diuretic (trade name Lozal) used in the treatment of hypertension.
25. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
26. A hemoprotein composed of globin and heme that gives red blood cells their characteristic color.
28. Someone new to a field or activity.
29. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
33. A genus with one species that is a rapidly growing climbing vine with tuberous roots.
38. (Norse mythology) Ruler of the Aesir.
39. Tough Asiatic grass whose culms are used for ropes and baskets.
41. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
42. Fraught with extreme danger.
43. Gymnastic apparatus consisting of two parallel wooden bars supported on uprights.
45. A periodic paperback publication.
46. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
49. An internal representation of the world.
52. A member of the Mayan people of the Yucatan peninsula in Mexico.
55. Of or related to the genital and urinary organs or their functions.
56. United States heavyweight boxing champion (1866-1933).
59. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
63. A communist state in the Caribbean on the island of Cuba.
67. East Indian fruit tree bearing fruit similar to but sweeter than that of the rambutan.
72. Not in good physical or mental health.
73. (Greek mythology) Any of the primordial giant goddesses who were offspring of Uranus (heaven) and Gaea (earth) in ancient mythology.
76. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
77. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
78. Imperfect development.
79. An alliance made up of states that had been Soviet Socialist Republics in the Soviet Union prior to its dissolution in Dec 1991.
80. (British) Your grandmother.
81. Someone who puts text into appropriate form for publication.
82. Used of a single unit or thing.
1. A master's degree in library science.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. English monk and scholar (672-735).
4. A communist nation that covers a vast territory in eastern Asia.
5. Heal or recover.
6. Give out.
7. (informal) Luxuriously elegant.
8. A great raja.
9. (electronics) Of a circuit or device having an output that is proportional to the input.
10. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
11. Not only so, but.
12. A member of the Shoshonean people of northeastern Arizona.
13. Wearing or provided with clothing.
14. Offering fun and gaiety.
21. A fractional monetary unit in Bangladesh and India and Nepal and Pakistan.
23. A feudal lord or baron in Scotland.
27. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
30. A farewell remark.
31. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
32. A leisurely walk (usually in some public place).
34. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
35. Brought from wildness into a domesticated state.
36. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
37. United States sculptor (born in 1924).
40. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
44. A rare chronic progressive encephalitis caused by the measles virus and occurring primarily in children and young adults.
47. A unit of heat equal to the amount of heat required to raise one pound of water one degree Fahrenheit at one atmosphere pressure.
48. Used of syllables.
50. Standard time in the 6th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 90th meridian.
51. A period of time spent in military service.
53. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
54. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
57. A Russian river.
58. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
60. A Muslim trained in the doctrine and law of Islam.
61. American filmmaker and comic actor (1935- ).
62. United States baseball player.
64. A city in central New York.
65. A chisel of tempered steel with a sharp point.
66. Lower in esteem.
68. Indicating the most important performer or role.
69. (superlative of `good') Having the most positive qualities.
70. A genus of European owls.
71. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
74. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
75. An acute inflammatory disease occurring in the intestines of premature infants.