1. A unit of electrical resistance equal to the resistance between two points on a conductor when a potential difference of one volt between them produces a current of one ampere.
4. A republic in southeastern Europe on the Adriatic coast of the Balkan Peninsula.
11. A city in northern India.
15. Seed of a pea plant.
16. Type genus of the Coerebidae.
17. The act of grasping.
18. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
19. A purplish dye obtained from orchil lichens.
20. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
21. Tropical genus of small trees or shrubs.
23. A doctor's degree in religion.
25. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
26. Unable to meet financial obligations.
28. A sac or cavity containing fluid especially lymph or cerebrospinal fluid.
31. Beyond what is natural.
32. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
35. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
38. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
42. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
43. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
46. A metric unit of volume equal to one tenth of a liter.
47. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
48. The clay from which adobe bricks are made.
49. Being three more than forty.
51. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
54. The law enforcement agency in the Justice Department.
56. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
58. A language group of the Hokan family.
60. Malevolent aspect of Devi.
64. The cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one.
67. Solid-hoofed herbivorous quadruped domesticated since prehistoric times.
70. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
71. Type genus of the Amiidae.
74. A persistently annoying person.
75. Manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere.
76. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
1. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
2. Perceive sound.
3. God of death.
4. Submit or yield to another's wish or opinion.
5. Large silvery fish found worldwide in warm seas but nowhere common.
6. Wish harm upon.
7. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
8. Necessary for relief or supply.
9. A large Yoruba city in southwestern Nigeria.
10. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
11. A yellow pungent volatile oil (trade name Agene) formerly used for bleaching and aging flour.
12. The father of your father or mother.
13. A growth in strength or number or importance.
14. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
22. Type genus of the Tetraonidae.
24. The United Nations agency concerned with the interests of labor.
27. (Greek mythology) The rarified fluid said to flow in the veins of the Gods.
29. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
30. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
33. Being a bard or relating to a bard's poetry.
34. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
36. Cause annoyance in.
37. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
39. Having help.
40. Muscular and heavily built.
41. The act of mixing.
44. An island of central Hawaii.
45. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
50. Completely lacking nobility in character or quality or purpose.
52. East Indian tart yellow berrylike fruit.
53. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
55. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
57. Any of the openings to the nasal cavities that allow air to flow through the cavities to the pharynx.
59. A public promotion of some product or service.
61. (sport) Used of your own ground.
62. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
63. German tennis player who won seven women's singles titles at Wimbledon (born in 1969).
65. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
66. An informal term for a father.
68. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
69. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
72. A member of the military police who polices soldiers and guards prisoners.
73. A physician who is not a specialist but treats all illnesses.