1. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
4. An aggressive salesman who uses a fast line of talk to sell something.
12. (computer science) The rate at which data is transferred (as by a modem).
15. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
16. The state capital of South Australia.
17. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
18. The residue that remains when something is burned.
19. Sell (something) again after having bought it.
20. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
22. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
24. Not active or moving.
26. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
27. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
28. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
30. A sharp narrow ridge found in rugged mountains.
31. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
33. The basic unit of money in Ghana.
34. A metric unit of volume equal to one tenth of a liter.
35. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
38. An associate degree in nursing.
40. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
44. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
45. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
47. A genus of tropical American plants have sword-shaped leaves and a fleshy compound fruits composed of the fruits of several flowers (such as pineapples).
48. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
53. Government agency created in 1974 to license and regulate nuclear power plants.
54. Corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality.
56. An ancient Assyrian city on the River Tigris and traditional capital of Assyria.
58. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
60. Deduce (a principle) or construe (a meaning).
62. A Loloish language.
63. A unit of length equal to one thousandth of an inch.
64. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
66. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
67. Station where transport vehicles load or unload passengers or goods.
69. Of or relating the the Vedas or to the ancient Sanskrit in which they were written.
71. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
75. Imperfect development.
77. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
78. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
79. (Irish) The sea personified.
80. Located in or toward the back or rear.
83. A device for creating a current of air by movement of a surface or surfaces.
84. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
85. A skullcap worn by religious Jews (especially at prayer).
86. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
1. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
2. An upright tripod for displaying something (usually an artist's canvas).
3. A Loloish language.
4. (in golf) The standard number of strokes set for each hole on a golf course, or for the entire course.
5. In the Roman calendar.
6. Testacean rhizopods.
7. Rid of objects or obstructions such as e.g. trees and brush.
8. Brought to a halt.
9. Civilians trained as soldiers but not part of the regular army.
10. A public promotion of some product or service.
11. A long projecting or anterior elongation of an animal's head.
12. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
13. Large dark brown North American arboreal carnivorous mammal.
14. An ordered reference standard.
21. Any of various deciduous or evergreen ornamental shrubs of the genus Abelia having opposite simple leaves and cymes of small white or pink or purplish flowers.
23. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
25. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
29. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
32. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
36. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
37. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
39. An island republic on Nauru Island.
41. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
42. At or near the beginning of a period of time or course of events or before the usual or expected time.
43. (computer science) American Standard Code for Information Interchange.
46. Seed again or anew.
49. A unit of current equal to 10 amperes.
50. An ancient stringed instrument similar to the lyre or zither but having a trapezoidal sounding board under the strings.
51. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
52. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Jews or their culture or religion.
55. A negatively charged atom.
57. An award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event.
59. Salted roe of sturgeon or other large fish.
61. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
65. Arm again.
68. Armor plate that protects the chest.
70. Disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed.
72. A spar rising aft from a mast to support the head of a quadrilateral fore-and-aft sail.
73. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
74. Type genus of the Ranidae.
76. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
81. A dialect of Chinese spoken in the Yangtze delta.
82. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.