1. Being one more than ninety.
4. Any of 12 kings of ancient Egypt between 1315 and 1090 BC.
12. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
15. The month following February and preceding April.
16. Raspberry native to eastern North America having black thimble-shaped fruit.
17. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
18. Gone by.
19. For which money has been paid.
20. Jordan's port.
21. Make synchronous and adjust in time or manner.
23. The basic unit of money in Lesotho.
25. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
26. A series of things depending on each other as if linked together.
28. Given or having a specified name.
31. A member of a North American people formerly living in the Colorado river valley in Arizona.
33. A native or inhabitant of Rio de Janeiro.
37. A unit of current equal to 10 amperes.
38. A protocol developed for the internet to get data from one network device to another.
40. Characteristic of or relating to winter.
41. A larval frog or toad.
43. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
45. The universal time coordinated when an event is received on Earth.
46. A soft silver-white ductile metallic element (liquid at normal temperatures).
47. A white trivalent metallic element.
51. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
53. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
54. Any of a group of antidepressant drugs that inhibit the action of monoamine oxidase in the brain and so allow monoamines to accumulate.
57. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
59. A small digital computer based on a microprocessor and designed to be used by one person at a time.
60. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
63. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
65. An ancient Egyptian city on the west bank of the Nile opposite Cairo.
67. Squash bugs.
68. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir known for his beauty and skill with bow and skis.
70. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
73. Inflammation of the female pelvic organs (especially the Fallopian tubes) caused by infection by any of several microorganisms (chiefly gonococci and chlamydia).
74. (botany) Especially of plant parts.
77. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
78. A dog trained to guard a house.
80. The supernatural being conceived as the perfect and omnipotent and omniscient originator and ruler of the universe.
81. Of a light yellowish-brown color n 1.
82. The stroke of an engine piston moving away from the crankshaft.
83. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
1. A Christian holiday celebrating the birth of Christ.
2. Showing self-interest and shrewdness in dealing with others.
3. Inflexibly entrenched and unchangeable.
4. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
5. Paralysis of the vocal cords resulting in an inability to speak.
6. (trademark) A type of fiberboard.
7. Not fake or counterfeit.
8. Coils of worsted yarn.
9. An honorary degree in science.
10. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
11. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
12. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
13. A small cake leavened with yeast.
14. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
22. Someone who has won first place in a competition.
24. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
27. Place side by side or in close proximity.
29. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
30. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
32. Lower in esteem.
34. The ending of a series or sequence.
35. A waiter at a drive-in restaurant.
36. Of or pertaining to or written in Altaic.
39. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
42. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
44. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
48. Having or being distinguished by diminutive size.
49. (informal) Exceptionally good.
50. Filled with the emotional impact of overwhelming surprise or shock.
52. South African term for `boss'.
55. A large Yoruba city in southwestern Nigeria.
56. Small evergreen trees or shrubs with aromatic leaves.
58. Destruction of heart tissue resulting from obstruction of the blood supply to the heart muscle.
61. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
62. Club consisting of a heavy stick (often bamboo) bound with iron.
64. Cause to change.
66. A condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people.
69. Make anew.
71. Sweet pulpy tropical fruit with thick scaly rind and shiny black seeds.
72. Produced by a manufacturing process.
75. The longest division of geological time.
76. How long something has existed.
79. (informal) Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.