1. A decree that prohibits something.
4. Spray very finely.
11. A young woman.
15. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
16. (of groups of people) Tending to travel and change settlements frequently.
17. A sign of something about to happen.
18. A guided missile fired from shipboard against an airborne target.
19. Type genus of the Spalacidae.
20. An iconic mental representation.
21. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
23. Title for the former hereditary monarch of Iran.
25. Made by polymerizing butadiene.
26. A quantity of no importance.
27. (archaic) Of persons.
28. In a murderous frenzy as if possessed by a demon.
29. (in Scotland or Ireland) A mountain or tall hill.
31. An associate degree in applied science.
33. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
36. Jordan's port.
40. A town in southwestern Idaho.
44. A university town in southeast Wyoming.
46. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
48. A graphical record of electrical activity of the brain.
49. Little known Kamarupan languages.
50. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
52. (psychiatry) An unconscious process that tries to reduce the anxiety associated with instinctive desires.
55. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Clinoril).
57. Cause to be confused emotionally.
58. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
61. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
63. A relatively large open container that you fill with water and use to wash the body.
65. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
66. Type genus of the Ardeidae.
70. (Hinduism or Buddhism) A sacred word or syllable repeated in prayer or meditation.
72. Rousing or recalling to unity and renewed effort.
74. Moths whose larvae are corn borers.
77. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
78. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
79. The address of a web page on the world wide web.
80. A woman aviator.
83. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
84. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
85. A person with the same name as another.
86. A fractional monetary unit of Japan and Indonesia and Cambodia.
1. Any of several large shaggy-maned humped bovids having large heads and short horns.
2. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
3. Given or having a specified name.
4. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
5. (informal) Of the highest quality.
6. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
7. Stem of the rattan palm used for making canes and umbrella handles.
8. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
9. Denoting a quantity consisting of six items or units.
10. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
11. A port city in southern Kenya on a coral island in a bay of the Indian Ocean.
12. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
13. (music) A notation written at the beginning or end of a passage that is to be repeated.
14. Marked by quiet and caution and secrecy.
22. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
24. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
30. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
32. An associate degree in nursing.
34. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
35. (Scandinavian folklore) A supernatural creature (either a dwarf or a giant) that is supposed to live in caves or in the mountains v 1.
37. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
38. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
39. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
41. A list of dishes available at a restaurant.
42. Either of two large muscles of the chest.
43. American novelist (1909-1955).
45. A short aria.
47. (Greek mythology) The goddess of youth and spring.
51. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
53. Wild and menacing.
54. In an early stage of development.
56. Of or relating to the island republic of Nauru or its residents.
59. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
60. Grayish baboon of southern and eastern Africa.
62. Long-tailed arboreal mustelid of Central and South America.
64. An oil port in southern Iraq.
67. Type genus of the Dipodidae.
68. Related on the mother's side.
69. The ninth month of the Hindu calendar.
71. Agency of the United States government charged with mediating disputes between management and labor.
73. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
75. The universal time coordinated time when a transmission is sent from Earth to a spacecraft or other celestial body.
76. An overwhelming feeling of wonder or admiration.
81. A mouth or mouthlike opening.
82. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.