1. The basic unit of money in Thailand.
5. Wheelwork consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which force is transmitted or motion or torque is changed.
12. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
15. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
16. Any of several free-flowering tropical or subtropical shrubs of the genus Hamelia.
17. Provide with clothes or put clothes on.
18. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
20. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
21. A graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph.
22. Seed of amaranth plants used as a native cereal in Central and South America.
24. Being ten more than eighty.
26. Of a pale purple color.
28. Oblong cream puff.
30. A white trivalent metallic element.
32. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
34. A state in midwestern United States.
35. Former usage synonymous with Antedon.
42. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
43. Half the width of an em.
44. Offering fun and gaiety.
47. Belonging to some prior time.
48. Little known Kamarupan languages.
51. At a great distance in time or space or degree.
52. Speaking a Slavic language.
54. An upper floor projecting from the rear over the main floor in an auditorium.
57. A river in southeastern France.
60. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
61. Of or relating to or containing barium.
64. The 16th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
65. The Mongol people living the the central and eastern parts of Outer Mongolia.
69. A plant of the genus Aquilegia having irregular showy spurred flowers.
72. A boy or man.
73. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
75. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
76. Small swift bat with leathery ears and a long tail.
78. Cooking utensil consisting of a wide metal vessel.
79. A branch of the Tai languages.
80. United States actress (born in England) who married Alfred Lunt and performed with him in many plays (1887-1983).
81. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A small cake leavened with yeast.
2. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
3. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
4. The wife or widow of a czar.
5. A republic in West Africa on the Gulf of Guinea.
6. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
7. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
8. A recurring sleep state during which dreaming occurs.
9. A large genus of dicotyledonous trees and shrubs of the family Aquifoliaceae that have small flowers and berries (including hollies).
10. A daughter of your brother or sister.
11. Primitive predaceous North American fish covered with hard scales and having long jaws with needle-like teeth.
12. An ancient upright stone slab bearing markings.
13. Italian lawn bowling (played on a long narrow dirt court).
14. Moth having nonfunctional mouthparts as adults.
19. (Greek mythology) A maiden who was first a sculpture created by Pygmalion and was brought to life by Aphrodite in answer to Pygmalion's prayers.
23. A crystalline metallic element not found in nature.
25. The mission in San Antonio where in 1836 Mexican forces under Santa Anna besieged and massacred American rebels who were fighting to make Texas independent of Mexico.
27. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
29. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
31. Of a strong pink to yellowish-pink color n 1.
33. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
36. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
37. An organization of independent states to promote international peace and security.
38. A drug (trade names Calan and Isoptin) used as an oral or parenteral calcium blocker in cases of hypertension or congestive heart failure or angina or migraine.
39. A message received and understood that reduces the recipient's uncertainty.
40. The act of scanning.
41. Suggestive of the supernatural.
45. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
46. Hungarian choreographer who developed Labanotation (1879-1958).
49. Being eight more than fifty.
50. Dark purple edible seaweed of the Atlantic coasts of Europe and North America.
53. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
55. (of characters in literature or drama) Evoking empathic or sympathetic feelings.
56. A cigar made with light-colored tobacco.
58. Strike with a flat object.
59. A small hole (usually round and finished around the edges) in cloth or leather for the passage of a cord.
62. Jordan's port.
63. Inclined to a healthy reddish color often associated with outdoor life.
66. A rye bread made with molasses or brown sugar.
67. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
68. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
70. A Spanish river.
71. Characteristic of false pride.
74. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
77. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.