1. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
4. The condition of having no arms.
12. The bill in a restaurant.
15. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
16. Resistant to oils and aging.
17. A port in southwestern Scotland.
18. A soft cotton or worsted fabric with an open mesh.
20. Port city in northwest Portugal.
21. Brief episode in which the brain gets insufficient blood supply.
22. A housing for a radar antenna.
23. Garments that must be repaired.
25. An informal term for a father.
27. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
28. A region in Finland and Russia between the Gulf of Finland and the White Sea.
31. Act in concert or unite in a common purpose or belief.
35. (of reproduction) Not involving the fusion of male and female gametes reproduction".
38. British dominion over India (1757-1947).
39. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
41. (computer science) A coding system that incorporates extra parity bits in order to detect errors.
42. A large bundle bound for storage or transport.
43. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
45. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
47. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
48. A three-year law degree.
49. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
50. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
55. State in eastern India on the Bay of Bengal.
59. An indication of radiant light drawn around the head of a saint.
61. 100 seniti equal 1 pa'anga.
66. Ability to make judgments free from discrimination or dishonesty.
68. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
69. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
70. A green or yellow or brown mineral consisting of a hydrated silicate.
72. A form of entertainment that enacts a story by a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement.
73. Resonance of protons to radiation in a magnetic field.
74. Of or relating to or resembling a condyle.
75. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
1. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
2. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
3. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
4. Taxonomic kingdom comprising all living or extinct animals.
5. A newly married man (especially one who has long been a bachelor).
6. An artificial language for international use that rejects rejects all existing words and is based instead on an abstract analysis of ideas.
7. Put into service.
8. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
9. Completely sealed.
10. (prefix) Between or among or in the midst of.
11. A genus of plants of the family Crassulaceae.
12. French filmmaker (1908-1982).
13. The 16th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
14. (informal) Exceptionally good.
19. (from a combination of MOdulate and DEModulate) Electronic equipment consisting of a device used to connect computers by a telephone line.
24. The brightest star in Cygnus.
26. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
29. With the mouth wide open as in wonder or awe.
30. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
32. A republic in southern Europe on the Italian Peninsula.
33. United States physicist (born in Hungary) who worked on the first atom bombs and the first hydrogen bomb (born in 1908).
34. (Greek mythology) Greek god of darkness who dwelt in the underworld.
36. The event of dying or departure from life.
37. (informal) Of the highest quality.
40. A monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles.
44. Member of a Jewish sect that observes a form of strict Orthodox Judaism.
46. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
51. Of or relating to the philosophical study of ethics.
52. A historical area and former kingdom in northwestern Spain.
53. The arrangement of the hair (especially a woman's hair).
54. United States physicist who invented the bubble chamber to study subatomic particles (born in 1926).
56. A domain in which something is dominant.
57. Located inward.
58. Seeming unaffected by pleasure or pain.
60. Squash bugs.
62. A feeling of intense anger.
63. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
64. Armor plate that protects the chest.
65. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
67. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
71. In operation or operational.