1. The upper side of the thighs of a seated person.
4. A bit of fiber that has become separated from woven fabric.
12. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
15. The sign language used in the United States.
16. Of or relating to acetone.
17. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
18. The skin that covers the top of the head.
20. A person regarded as arrogant and annoying.
21. Lower in esteem.
23. One of the two main branches of orthodox Islam.
24. A heavy textile with a woven design.
26. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
27. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
29. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
31. A chronic progressive nervous disorder involving loss of myelin sheath around certain nerve fibers.
33. Meat from a calf.
38. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
41. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
42. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
43. The basic unit of money in Cambodia.
44. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
47. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
49. Informal terms for money.
50. Be or do something to a greater degree.
51. A town in southeastern New Mexico on the Pecos River near the Mexican border.
54. An association of countries in the western hemisphere.
55. Muslim name for God.
56. A decree that prohibits something.
58. A genus of Sterninae.
62. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
64. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
66. Someone who prefers negotiations to armed conflict in the conduct of foreign relations.
70. A sheet or band of fibrous connective tissue separating or binding together muscles and organs etc.
74. 100 sene equal 1 tala.
75. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
76. A town in east central Missouri.
78. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
79. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
80. A dealer in seeds.
81. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
1. A girl or young woman who is unmarried.
2. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
3. A cloth having a crisscross design.
4. Italian painter whose many paintings exemplify the ideals of the High Renaissance (1483-1520).
5. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
6. Of or relating to Vesta.
7. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
8. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
9. The basic unit of money in Peru.
10. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
11. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
12. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
13. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
14. (pathology) An elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid.
19. Immature of its kind.
22. Tall feather palm of northern Brazil with hard-shelled nuts yielding valuable oil and a kind of vegetable ivory.
25. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
28. With no effort to conceal.
30. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
32. Of or relating to the spine or spinal cord.
34. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
35. A multiple star with 6 components.
36. A port city in southwestern Iran.
37. Small turnover of Indian origin filled with vegetables or meat and fried and served hot.
39. Relating to or resembling or made of or adorned with pearls or mother-of-pearl.
40. A cloth used as a head covering (and veil and shawl) by Muslim and Hindu women.
45. Jordan's port.
46. Of or relating to the aorta.
48. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary and stimulates growth of Graafian follicles in female mammals, and activates sperm-forming cells in male mammals.
52. An island of central Hawaii.
53. City in central Iran.
57. Gasoline jelled with aluminum soaps.
59. Romanian violinist and composer (1881-1955).
60. An informal term for a father.
61. A weekday on which no feast is celebrated.
63. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
65. Having or denoting a low vocal or instrumental range.
67. A less than average tide occurring at the first and third quarters of the moon.
68. Any tree or shrub of the genus Inga having pinnate leaves and showy usually white flowers.
69. The median ridge on the breastbone of birds that fly.
71. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
72. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
73. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
77. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.