1. The tissue forming the hard outer layer of e.g. a fruit.
5. Resembling or characteristic of a prophet or prophecy.
12. (British) A linear measure of 16.5 feet.
15. Type genus of the Amiidae.
16. Stain (furniture) black to make it look like ebony.
17. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
18. Immense East Indian fruit resembling breadfruit of.
19. East Indian tart yellow berrylike fruit.
20. A river in southeastern Australia that flows generally northwest to join the Darling River.
22. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
24. Activity leading to skilled behavior.
26. Having no trunk or main part.
30. The main tower within the walls of a medieval castle or fortress.
31. A member of the Tungus speaking people of Mongolian race who are a nomadic people widely spread over eastern Siberia.
32. Plants with sword-shaped leaves and erect stalks bearing bright-colored flowers composed of three petals and three drooping sepals.
33. (in India and Burma) A member of an armed gang of robbers.
36. The square of a body of any size of type.
38. Respiratory disorder characterized by wheezing.
42. A deficiency of red blood cells.
43. Any of several imperial dynasties of China ruling from 220 to 265 and from 386 to 556.
45. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
46. A small cake leavened with yeast.
50. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
52. Wild and menacing.
53. Similar or related in quality or character.
54. (Greek mythology) Greek god of war.
56. Moths whose larvae are tobacco hornworms or tomato hornworms.
58. An informal term for a father.
61. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
62. Any of various hand tools for scraping.
66. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
70. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
71. Of or relating to or characteristic of Tibet or its people or their language.
75. An associate degree in applied science.
76. A Russian river.
77. A crystalline amino acid that occurs in many proteins.
78. A United Nations agency that invest directly in companies and guarantees loans to private investors.
79. The food served and eaten at one time.
80. Lyrebirds and scrubbirds.
81. Last or greatest in an indefinitely large series.
1. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
2. (psychoanalysis) An idealized image of someone (usually a parent) formed in childhood.
3. A rechargeable battery with a nickel cathode and a cadmium anode.
4. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
6. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
7. A United States unit of weight equivalent to 2000 pounds.
8. In or of the present month.
9. United States poet and critic (1916-1986).
10. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
11. A form of communism based on the writings of Marx and Lenin.
12. Tall perennial herb of tropical Asia with dark green leaves.
13. A university town in east central Maine on the Penobscot River north of Bangor.
14. Do something that one considers to be below one's dignity.
21. An acute but unspecific feeling of anxiety.
23. Being seven more than forty.
25. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
27. Officer in the (ceremonial) bodyguard of the British monarch.
28. A silvery malleable metallic element that resists corrosion.
29. An oblique or slanting asymmetry.
34. Type genus of the Anatidae.
35. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
37. Israeli statesman (born in Russia) (1898-1978).
39. An epigrammatic Japanese verse form of three short lines.
40. Affected with or marked by frenzy or mania uncontrolled by reason.
41. A particular environment or walk of life.
44. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
47. Having no fever.
48. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
49. A genus of Ploceidae.
51. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
55. Desert shrub of Syria and Arabia having small white flowers.
57. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
59. Red pear-shaped tropical fruit with poisonous seeds.
60. (astronomy) An indistinct surface feature of Mars once thought to be a system of channels.
63. Type genus of the Ranidae.
64. A list of dishes available at a restaurant.
65. A disorderly outburst or tumult.
67. A quantity that is added.
68. The handle of a weapon or tool.
69. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
72. A decree that prohibits something.
73. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
74. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.