1. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
4. Trees or shrubs of the families Ebenaceae or Sapotaceae or Styracaceae or Symplocaceae.
12. Acute delirium caused by alcohol poisoning.
15. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
16. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Clinoril).
17. A groove or furrow (especially one in soft earth caused by wheels).
18. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
19. The act of going from one place to another.
20. Jordan's port.
22. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
24. Be cognizant or aware of a fact or a specific piece of information.
26. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
28. With no effort to conceal.
29. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
34. European freshwater fish resembling the roach.
37. A port in southwestern Sweden.
41. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
44. 100 puls equal 1 afghani.
45. Obvious and dull.
47. Offering fun and gaiety.
48. A river in southeastern France.
50. A learner who is enrolled in an educational institution.
53. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
54. Long-legged spotted cat of Africa and southwestern Asia having nonretractile claws.
56. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
58. The sixth month of the civil year.
61. Sour or bitter in taste.
63. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
66. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
70. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
71. In a state of sleep.
75. Not reflecting light.
76. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
78. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
79. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
80. Low stingless nettle of Central and South America having velvety brownish-green toothed leaves and clusters of small green flowers.
81. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
1. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
2. (Scotland) A slope or hillside.
3. Lean end of the neck.
4. Standard time in the 5th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 75th meridian.
5. English statesman famous for his oratory.
6. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
7. Fourth month of the Revolutionary calendar (December and January).
8. Again but in a new or different way.
9. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
10. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
11. A fraudulent business scheme.
12. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
13. Of or relating to o occurring in a tube such as e.g. the fallopian tube or eustachian tube.
14. A support or foundation.
21. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
23. Scottish sea captain who was hired to protect British shipping in the Indian Ocean and then was accused of piracy and hanged (1645-1701).
25. (medicine) Having or experiencing a rapid onset and short but severe course.
27. A minute epidermal pore in a leaf or stem.
30. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
31. A feeling of agitation expressed in continual motion.
32. (computer science) A standardized language for the descriptive markup of documents.
33. The basic unit of money in Ghana.
35. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
36. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
38. A drama set to music.
39. Living in or characteristic of farming or country life.
40. Fleshy spore-bearing inner mass of e.g. a puffball or stinkhorn.
42. Pompous or pretentious talk or writing.
43. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
46. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
49. A midnight meeting of witches to practice witchcraft and sorcery.
51. A police officer who investigates crimes.
52. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
55. Living quarters reserved for wives and concubines and female relatives in a Muslim household.
57. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
59. Of or relating to the dura mater.
60. Having winglike extensions.
62. An island (part of Campania) in the Bay of Naples in southern Italy.
64. A short labored intake of breath with the mouth open.
65. A three-tone Chadic language.
67. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
68. A rapid series of short loud sounds (as might be heard with a stethoscope in some types of respiratory disorders).
69. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
72. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
73. A local computer network for communication between computers.
74. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
77. Being nine more than ninety.