1. The compass point that is one point south of southwest.
5. The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on.
12. Seed vessel having hooks or prickles.
15. A boy or man.
16. A small horizontal rope between the shrouds of a sailing ship.
17. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
18. Expose to fresh air, as of old clothing.
19. A vast multitude.
20. An edge tool used to cut and shape wood.
21. A light touch or stroke.
22. God of wealth and love.
23. The capital and largest city of Liechtenstein.
25. English historian noted for his constitutional history of medieval England (1825-1901).
27. A condition requiring relief.
31. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
35. Having unattractive thinness.
39. Shattered or torn up or torn apart violently as by e.g. wind or lightning or explosive.
40. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
41. Squash bugs.
44. A small island.
45. Being or dressed in clothes that are worn or torn.
47. Being nine more than eighty.
48. The lower house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
49. The act of using.
50. (Judaism) Sacred chest where the ancient Hebrews kept the two tablets containing the Ten Commandments.
52. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
54. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
55. A short high tone produced as a signal or warning.
57. Physically and mentally fatigued.
60. Type genus of the Amiidae.
62. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
64. Large and brightly colored handkerchief.
68. Dip a foot or hand briefly into a liquid.
72. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
73. A chemical compound containing the azido group combined with an element or radical.
76. A pale rose-colored variety of the ruby spinel.
77. A feeling of intense anger.
78. Tastelessly showy.
80. (British) A recreational facility including a swimming pool for water sports.
81. A small nail.
82. A Christian celebration of the Resurrection of Christ.
83. The highest point of something.
1. A large number or amount.
2. Annual or biennial grass having erect flower spikes and light brown grains.
3. Found along western Atlantic coast.
4. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
5. English biochemist (born in Germany) who discovered the Krebs cycle (1900-1981).
6. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
7. A college town in central New York on Lake Cayuga.
8. Work doggedly or persistently.
9. The capital and largest city of Albania in the center of the country.
10. Either extremity of something that has length.
11. Female ruff v 1.
12. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
13. Relating to the Urdu language.
14. Harass with persistent criticism or carping.
24. Extinct small mostly diurnal lower primates that fed on leaves and fruit.
26. Confederate general during the American Civil War who was defeated by Grant in the battle of Chattanooga (1817-1876).
28. A genus of Mustelidae.
29. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
30. The second largest city in Tunisia.
32. A city is east central Sweden north northwest of Stockholm.
33. The feeling that comes when something burdensome is removed or reduced.
34. Medium-sized penguins occurring in large colonies on the Adelie coast of Antarctica.
36. The act of pursuing.
37. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
38. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
42. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
43. Sudden mass fear and anxiety over anticipated events.
46. Emptying accomplished by draining.
51. A festival featuring African-American culture.
53. Two items of the same kind.
56. Softened by the addition of cushions or padding.
58. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
59. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
61. Informal terms for a mother.
63. The bill in a restaurant.
65. The sixth month of the civil year.
66. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
67. Affected manners intended to impress others.
69. A sudden minor shock or meaningless interruption.
70. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
71. Type and only genus of the family Esocidae.
74. The shorter of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
75. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
79. A period of time equal to 1/24th of a day.