1. In bed.
5. Furnished with people.
12. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
15. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
16. A bee that is a a member of the genus Andrena.
17. The basic unit of money in Albania.
18. (physics and chemistry) The smallest component of an element having the chemical properties of the element.
19. Any system of principles or beliefs.
20. A case or sheath especially a pollen sac or moss capsule.
22. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
26. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
28. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
29. Member of a Jewish sect that observes a form of strict Orthodox Judaism.
34. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
35. A collection of excerpts from a literary work.
41. Normal or sound powers of mind.
43. Boiled or baked buckwheat.
45. The act of catching an object with the hands.
46. A protocol developed for the internet to get data from one network device to another.
48. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
49. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
52. An impudent or insolent rejoinder.
53. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
54. (often followed by `of') A large number or amount or extent.
57. A Hindu prince or king in India.
58. The chief solid component of mammalian urine.
60. West Indian evergreen with medium to long leaves.
61. One of the 150 lyrical poems and prayers that comprise the Book of Psalms in the Old Testament.
64. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
68. The highest level or degree attainable.
71. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
72. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
76. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
77. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
78. A substance derived from amygdalin.
79. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
1. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
2. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
3. Very dark black.
4. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
5. A civil or military authority in Turkey or Egypt.
6. Register formally.
7. A lyric poem with complex stanza forms.
8. A short introductory essay preceding the text of a book.
9. Having leadership guidance.
10. Half the width of an em.
11. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
12. Fleshy spore-bearing inner mass of e.g. a puffball or stinkhorn.
13. Of or like a cecum.
14. Jordan's port.
21. (sport) Used of your own ground.
23. A city in Indonesia.
24. A member of the British order of honor.
25. An expression of greeting.
27. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
30. A genus of orb-weaving spiders including common garden spiders and barn spiders.
31. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
32. Antineoplastic drug (trade name Elspar) sometimes used to treat lymphoblastic leukemia.
33. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
36. Remaining after all deductions.
37. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
38. An annual award by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences for achievements in motion picture production and performance.
39. (physical chemistry) A distinct state of matter in a system.
40. Spicy sauce of tomatoes and onions and chili peppers to accompany Mexican foods.
42. The basic unit of money in Equatorial Guinea.
44. Cause to be more favorably inclined.
47. A mild sedative-hypnotic drug (trade name Placidyl).
50. A planet (usually Venus) seen just before sunrise in the eastern sky.
51. Slightly open.
55. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
56. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
59. A Bantu language spoken by the Kamba people in Kenya.
62. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
63. A subdivision of a larger religious group.
65. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
66. A small cake leavened with yeast.
67. In a murderous frenzy as if possessed by a demon.
69. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
70. Neckwear consisting of a long narrow piece of material worn (mostly by men) under a collar and tied in knot at the front.
73. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
74. Being one more than fifty.
75. A colorless odorless inert gaseous element occurring in the earth's atmosphere in trace amounts.