1. 100 pyas equal 1 kyat.
4. The seacoast first sighted on a voyage (or flight over water).
12. A newt in its terrestrial stage of development.
15. A graphical record of electrical activity of the brain.
16. Of or relating to or characteristic of opera.
17. The United Nations agency concerned with the interests of labor.
18. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
19. Surgically remove a part of a structure or an organ.
20. A unit of elastance equal to the reciprocal of a farad.
22. A painful emotion resulting from an awareness of inadequacy or guilt.
24. About three feet long exclusive of tail.
25. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
26. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
28. English engineer who developed a method of preserving food by sterilizing it with heat and sealing it inside a steel container--the first tin can (1768-1855).
30. Highly skilled or proficient" "a master plumber".
33. Able to act at will.
34. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
38. Relating to or containing acetic acid.
39. Of or relating to cats.
40. Qualities that attract by seeming to promise some kind of reward.
44. Fill to satisfaction.
45. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
48. The food served and eaten at one time.
51. The second month of the Hindu calendar.
53. Relatively small tuna with choice white flesh.
55. Large long-armed ape of Borneo and Sumatra having arboreal habits.
56. A Loloish language.
58. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
59. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
60. Straggling shrub with narrow leaves and conspicuous red flowers in dense globular racemes.
64. Type and sole genus of the family Leiopelmatidae.
69. An intersection or crossing of two tracts in the form of the letter X.
72. A human limb.
73. The cry made by sheep.
76. An open jar of glass or porcelain used as an ornament or to hold flowers.
78. Any agent (physical or environmental) that can induce a genetic mutation or can increase the rate of mutation.
80. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
81. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
82. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
83. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Either of two large muscles of the chest.
2. Not only so, but.
3. A city in northern India.
4. A siren of German legend who lured boatmen in the Rhine to destruction.
5. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
6. A structure in which animals lay eggs or give birth to their young.
7. Causing fear or dread or terror.
8. Anything that contributes causally to a result.
9. Adjust or accustom to.
10. Being one more than fifty.
11. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
12. A genus of Mustelidae.
13. Loose or flaccid body fat.
14. Cheeselike food made of curdled soybean milk.
21. Reports of the work of a society or learned body etc.
23. Not reflecting light.
27. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
29. An oral cephalosporin (trade names Keflex and Keflin and Keftab) commonly prescribe for mild to moderately severe infections of the skin or ears or throat or lungs or urinary tract.
31. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade names Acular and Toradol) that is administered only intramuscularly.
32. A historical region in central and northern Yugoslavia.
35. Used chiefly as a direction or description in music.
36. Constituting the full quantity or extent.
37. Someone who walks unsteadily as if about to fall.
41. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
42. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
43. Big-eyed scad.
46. The capital of Croatia.
47. A state in northwestern North America.
49. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
52. The act of catching an object with the hands.
54. An assertion of a right (as to money or property).
57. A group of African language in the Niger-Congo group spoken from the Ivory Coast east to Nigeria.
61. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
62. A feudal lord or baron in Scotland.
63. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
65. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
66. A city in the Asian part of Russia.
67. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
68. A heavy long-handled hammer used to drive stakes or wedges.
70. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
71. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
74. A number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge.
75. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
77. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
79. A light strong gray lustrous corrosion-resistant metallic element used in strong light-weight alloys (as for airplane parts).