1. Pan with a convex bottom.
4. Presence of abnormally large amounts of uric acid in the urine.
12. Black tropical American cuckoo.
15. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
16. A famous waterfall in Venezuela.
17. A loud harsh or strident noise.
18. A young woman making her debut into society.
19. Related on the mother's side.
20. Lower in esteem.
22. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
24. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
25. Lying in the same plane.
26. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
27. Of or related to or derived from oats.
29. Any monetary aid.
30. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
32. A gray tetravalent metallic element that resembles zirconium chemically and is found in zirconium minerals.
33. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
34. A graphical record of electric currents associated with muscle contractions.
36. English prelate noted for his pessimistic sermons and articles (1860-1954).
39. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
43. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
45. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
48. A long projecting or anterior elongation of an animal's head.
49. A colorless toxic flammable liquid used in the synthesis of nylon.
52. A sharp and bitter manner.
55. A blank leaf in the front of back of a book.
57. Myth about the ultimate destruction of the gods in a battle with evil.
58. An uproarious party.
59. The mission in San Antonio where in 1836 Mexican forces under Santa Anna besieged and massacred American rebels who were fighting to make Texas independent of Mexico.
61. Not only so, but.
62. A short high tone produced as a signal or warning.
65. Tastelessness by virtue of being cheap and vulgar.
67. Indicative of or announcing something to come.
74. Gone by.
75. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
77. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
78. A headlong rush of people on a common impulse.
80. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
81. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
82. A great raja.
83. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
1. A large number or amount.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
4. (Hawaiian) A small guitar having four strings.
5. A concluding summary (as in presenting a case before a law court).
6. Jordan's port.
7. Vietnamese New Year.
8. An agency of the United Nations responsible for programs to aid education and the health of children and mothers in developing countries.
9. A device that, on receiving radar signals, transmits coded signals in response to help navigators determine their position.
10. A state in midwestern United States.
11. An alloy of mercury with another metal (usually silver) used by dentists to fill cavities in teeth.
12. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
13. The seventh month of the civil year.
14. Unable to move or resist motion.
21. Found along western Atlantic coast.
23. A light touch or stroke.
28. (Greek mythology) The Titaness who was mother of Helios and Selene and Eos in ancient mythology.
31. A small bottle that contains a drug (especially a sealed sterile container for injection by needle).
35. A city in northwest Indiana on Lake Michigan.
37. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
38. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
40. The rattling noise produced when snoring.
41. A seaport in northwestern Italy.
42. A virtually extinct Caucasian language spoken exclusively in Turkey.
44. Ground snakes.
46. A unit of weight for precious stones = 200 mg.
47. Formerly a large constellation in the southern hemisphere between Canis Major and the Southern Cross.
50. An abnormal new mass of tissue that serves no purpose.
51. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
53. Not out.
54. A member of an American Indian people of Yucatan and Belize and Guatemala who once had a culture characterized by outstanding architecture and pottery and astronomy.
56. Youngest daughter of the prophet Mohammed and wife of the fourth calif Ali.
60. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
63. Established by or founded upon law or official or accepted rules.
64. Become ground down or deteriorate.
66. A genus of temperate and arctic evergreen trees (see spruce).
68. Evergreen tree of eastern Asia and Philippines having large leathery leaves and small green-white flowers in compact cymes.
69. Humble request for help.
70. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
71. Any of various minerals consisting of hydrous silicates of aluminum or potassium etc. that crystallize in forms that allow perfect cleavage into very thin leaves.
72. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
73. (classical architecture) A molding for a cornice.
76. The month following March and preceding May.
79. Informal terms for a mother.