1. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
4. The power to use something or someone.
12. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
15. Lacking in rigor or strictness.
16. Be around.
17. An interest followed with exaggerated zeal.
18. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
19. An organism (especially a bacterium) that does not require air or free oxygen to live.
20. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
21. Resembling or pertaining to a bulldog.
23. A framework that supports climbing plants.
25. An oral poliovirus vaccine (containing live but weakened poliovirus) that is given to provide immunity to poliomyelitis.
26. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
28. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
30. The cry made by sheep.
31. A burner that produces a hot flame.
36. State capital and largest city of Georgia.
39. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
40. A human female who does housework.
41. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
44. The sound made by a pigeon v 1.
46. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
47. A humorous anecdote or remark.
48. Absolve or pardon.
53. An informal term for a father.
57. A French abbot.
61. A dialect of Chinese spoken in southeastern China.
65. Nocturnal fruit-eating bird of South America that has fatty young yielding an oil that is used instead of butter.
67. An abundance of material possessions and resources.
68. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
69. Of or relating to the process of hearing.
72. Jordan's port.
73. Used in combination to denote the middle.
74. Raw vegetables cut into bite-sized strips and served with a dip.
76. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
77. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
78. A famous waterfall in Venezuela.
79. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A coarse obnoxious person.
2. A port city on the Caspian Sea that is the capital of Azerbaijan and an important center for oil production.
3. Praise, glorify, or honor.
4. Deliberately impassive in manner.
5. Bring something new to an environment.
6. A narcotic that is considered a hard drug.
7. Dish baked in pastry-lined pan often with a pastry top.
8. Canadian hockey player (born 1948).
9. (logic or grammar) Of or relating to scope.
10. The ratio of reflected to incident light.
11. A facial expression of contempt or scorn.
12. A rounded thickly curled hairdo.
13. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
14. Designer drug designed to have the effects of amphetamines (it floods the brain with serotonin) but to avoid the drug laws.
22. Of or relating to or affecting a lobe.
24. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
27. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
29. An autonomous area in northeastern Greece that is the site of several Greek Orthodox monasteries founded in the tenth century.
32. As soon as.
33. A river in northern Italy that flows southeast into the Adriatic Sea.
34. United States naval officer and historian (1840-1914).
35. The beach at a seaside resort.
37. A mountainous landlocked communist state in southeastern Asia.
38. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
42. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
43. Remove gas from.
45. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
49. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
50. Black tropical American cuckoo.
51. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
52. Small crude shelter used as a dwelling.
54. (Babylonian) The chief Babylonian god.
55. Alloy of copper and tin and zinc.
56. An intersection or crossing of two tracts in the form of the letter X.
58. A chisel of tempered steel with a sharp point.
59. English monk and scholar (672-735).
60. An island republic on Nauru Island.
62. Botswanan statesman who was the first president of Botswana (1921-1980).
63. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
64. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
66. One who works hard at boring tasks.
70. United States sculptor and architect whose public works include the memorial to veterans of the Vietnam War in Washington (born in 1959).
71. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
75. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.