1. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
5. In accordance with nature.
12. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
15. Type genus of the Majidae.
16. Reproduce someone's behavior or looks.
17. Either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye.
18. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
19. Indian religious leader who founded Sikhism (1469-1538).
20. An anti-inflammatory drug that does not contain steroids.
22. Japanese ornamental tree with fragrant white or pink blossoms and small yellow fruits.
24. New World chats.
26. (of tempo) Leisurely n.
28. (British) A person without employment who makes money by various dubious schemes.
29. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
31. A Hindu goddess who releases from sin or disease.
32. Genus of herbs of Eurasia and the Americas.
36. A resin used in adhesives and paints.
38. An edge tool used to cut and shape wood.
40. A lawman concerned with narcotics violations.
41. United States physicist who invented the bubble chamber to study subatomic particles (born in 1926).
42. Lacking a centromere.
45. Of a dull grayish brown to brownish gray color.
48. Censure severely or angrily.
49. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
51. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
53. A female person who has the same parents as another person.
54. Mar or spoil the appearance of.
57. Adopted in order to deceive.
60. A soft silver-white ductile metallic element (liquid at normal temperatures).
61. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
63. Tropical American bird resembling a blue jay and having greenish and bluish plumage.
65. A pale rose-colored variety of the ruby spinel.
68. A group of African language in the Niger-Congo group spoken from the Ivory Coast east to Nigeria.
70. A gum resin from the conium hemlock tree.
73. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
74. Relating to or characteristic of Arabs.
77. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
78. (in Scotland or Ireland) A mountain or tall hill.
79. A republic in West Africa.
81. The basic unit of money in Iran.
82. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
83. Of or relating to or characteristic of Sparta or its people.
84. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
1. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
2. Not widely known.
3. A genus of Platalea.
4. Tag the base runner to get him out.
5. Grandson of Amaterasu and first ruler of Japan.
6. Genus of widely distributed agarics that have white spores and are poisonous with few exceptions.
7. Small dull-colored moth with chewing mouthparts.
8. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
9. Marked by smartness in dress and manners.
10. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
11. Round flat seed of the lentil plant.
12. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
13. Being three more than fifty.
14. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
21. Coming next after the sixth and just before the eighth in position.
23. Softened by the addition of cushions or padding.
25. An accountant certified by the state.
27. The time during which someone's life continues.
30. Make a more or less disguised reference to.
33. Any of the openings to the nasal cavities that allow air to flow through the cavities to the pharynx.
34. Of or containing iridium.
35. The right to enter.
37. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
39. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
43. A deep opening in the earth's surface.
44. A state in southeastern United States.
46. A public promotion of some product or service.
47. Fictional character created by Charles Dickens.
50. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
52. Colloquial British abbreviation.
55. An outstanding Spanish cellist noted for his interpretation of Bach's cello suites (1876-1973).
56. Half the width of an em.
58. In a murderous frenzy as if possessed by a demon.
59. Prokaryotic bacteria and blue-green algae and various primitive pathogens.
62. Jordan's port.
64. The inner and thicker of the two bones of the human leg between the knee and ankle.
66. In bed.
67. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on land.
69. Channel into a new direction.
71. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
72. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
75. A dissolute man in fashionable society.
76. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
80. An associate degree in nursing.