1. Take in solid food.
4. First woman aviator to fly solo nonstop across the Atlantic (1928).
11. A telephone connection.
15. Psychoactive substance present in marijuana.
16. United States feminist (born in 1934).
17. On or toward the lee.
18. A period of time spent sleeping.
19. Softened by the addition of cushions or padding.
21. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
23. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
24. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
25. An abnormal condition in which a normal opening or tube in the body (as the urethra) is closed or absent.
29. Informal terms for a mother.
31. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
32. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
33. The act of scanning.
37. Predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin.
39. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
40. Swift timid long-eared mammal larger than a rabbit having a divided upper lip and long hind legs.
41. The major mountain range of Bulgaria and the Balkan Peninsula.
44. Valuable source of caviar and isinglass.
45. A waste pipe that carries away sewage or surface water.
48. A nearly horizontal passage from the surface into a mine.
49. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
50. A metric unit of length equal to one hundredth of a meter.
51. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
53. An extravagantly enthusiastic review.
54. An American Indian infant.
57. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
59. Half the width of an em.
60. Tested and proved useful or correct.
61. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
64. Treated or impregnated with a foreign substance.
67. The second month of the Moslem calendar.
69. Fallow deer.
72. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
74. East Indian tree yielding a resin used medicinally and burned as incense.
75. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
76. An immunosuppressive drug (trade name Imuran) used to prevent rejection of a transplanted organ.
78. Not far distant in time or space or degree or circumstances.
79. By bad luck.
80. Having the characteristics of pitch or tar.
81. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
1. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
2. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
3. A protocol developed for the internet to get data from one network device to another.
4. A parliamentary monarchy in southwestern Europe on the Iberian Peninsula.
5. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
6. Succulent carpet-forming plant having small brilliant reddish-pink flowers.
7. A member of the Sioux people formerly inhabiting an area along the Missouri river in western North Dakota.
8. Used of a single unit or thing.
9. Someone who has red hair.
10. A soft silvery metallic element of the rare earth group.
11. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
12. In addition.
13. Plant having a large slender white bulb and flat overlapping dark green leaves.
14. A Russian river.
20. Being one more than two.
22. New Zealand timber tree resembling the cypress.
26. A motley assortment of things.
27. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
28. A rectangular block of hewn stone used for building purposes.
30. Any of various plants of the genus Aralia.
34. Any taillike structure.
35. Of or relating to the ancient Greek city of Argos or its people.
36. Put (things or places) in order.
38. Walk clumsily.
42. Harmony of people's opinions or actions or characters.
43. A river in southeastern Australia that flows generally northwest to join the Darling River.
46. (Greek mythology) An Athenian inventor who built the Labyrinth of Minos.
47. Of or relating to or characteristic of Ghana or its people or language.
52. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
55. Large genus of terrestrial ferns of tropics and subtropics.
56. East Indian annual erect herb.
58. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
62. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
63. Indigo bush.
65. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
66. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
68. A form of magnetic resonance imaging of the brain that registers blood flow to functioning areas of the brain.
70. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
71. A river in northern England that flows southeast through West Yorkshire.
73. Term of address for a man.
77. A Mid-Atlantic state.