1. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
4. Mix together different elements.
12. The upper side of the thighs of a seated person.
15. 300 to 3000 megahertz.
16. Pay too little.
17. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
18. A broad flat muscle on either side of the back.
19. Ruffed grouse.
20. The principles of right and wrong that are accepted by an individual or a social group.
21. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
23. Being or relating to or resembling or emanating from stars.
25. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
26. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
29. Diuretic (trade name Edecrin) used to treat edema.
31. 100 thebe equal 1 pula.
33. Amount of a charge or payment relative to some basis.
34. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
40. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
41. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
46. The basic unit of money in Peru.
48. A soft wet area of low-lying land that sinks underfoot.
50. A person whose duty is to throw troublemakers out of a bar or public meeting.
53. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
54. Any disease of the throat or fauces marked by spasmodic attacks of intense suffocative pain.
56. A youth subculture closely associated with punk rock music in the late 1970s.
57. English monk and scholar (672-735).
59. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
61. The principal evil jinni in Islamic mythology.
64. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
68. A medical establishment run by a group of medical specialists.
70. Moving quickly and lightly.
72. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
73. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
74. A cephalosporin antibiotic (trade name Ultracef).
76. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
77. The number that is represented as a one followed by 6 zeros.
78. Engaged in war.
79. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
1. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
2. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
3. (nautical, aeronautical) Situated at or toward the stern or tail.
4. A communist state in the Caribbean on the island of Cuba.
5. United States musician (born in Japan) who married John Lennon and collaborated with him on recordings (born in 1933).
6. (biology) Of unlike parts or organs.
7. Property that is leased or rented out or let.
8. At a previous time.
9. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
10. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
11. A small hole (usually round and finished around the edges) in cloth or leather for the passage of a cord.
12. An avalanche volcanic water and mud down the slopes of a volcano.
13. (law) A defense by an accused person purporting to show that he or she could not have committed the crime in question.
14. Wood of a pecan tree.
22. An island in the Persian Gulf.
24. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
27. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
28. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
30. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
32. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
35. The capital city of Vietnam.
36. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
37. A car that is closed and that has front and rear seats and two or four doors.
38. Go trecking.
39. English businessman who created a retail chain (1888-1964).
42. Make amendments to.
43. Light wispy precipitation that evaporates before it reaches the ground (especially when the lower air is low in humidity).
44. Attractiveness to the opposite sex.
45. Of or relating to Papua or its people or language.
47. Moving in surges and billows and rolls.
49. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
51. A soft silver-white ductile metallic element (liquid at normal temperatures).
52. A country on the island of Jamaica.
55. Nuts or fruit pieces in a sugar paste.
58. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
60. American filmmaker and comic actor (1935- ).
62. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
63. An Iranian language spoken in Afghanistan.
65. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
66. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
67. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
69. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
71. A newt in its terrestrial stage of development.
75. A soft gray malleable metallic element that resembles tin but discolors on exposure to air.