1. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
4. The condition of having no arms.
12. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
15. Primitive predaceous North American fish covered with hard scales and having long jaws with needle-like teeth.
16. Of or relating to or characteristic of Bahrain or its people or language.
17. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
18. A resident of Ohio.
20. Many times at short intervals.
21. A graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph.
22. (British) Colloquial terms for an umbrella.
23. Willing to face danger.
26. Annual to perennial herbs of the Mediterranean region.
28. A large Yoruba city in southwestern Nigeria.
30. Tropical Asian tree with hard white wood and bark formerly used as a remedy for dysentery and diarrhea.
35. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
38. Slightly wet.
42. Polish filmmaker (born in 1929).
44. (sometimes followed by `of') Having or showing realization or perception.
45. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
46. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
47. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
50. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
52. A public promotion of some product or service.
56. A daughter of your brother or sister.
59. A lake in northwestern Russia.
61. United States space station.
63. Not having or covered with a lid or lids.
67. A Russian river.
68. Away from the mouth or oral region.
72. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
73. A large vase that usually has a pedestal or feet.
75. Horny plate covering and protecting part of the dorsal surface of the digits.
76. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
77. The major mountain range of Bulgaria and the Balkan Peninsula.
78. Consisting of or involving two parts or components usually in pairs.
1. Highly excited.
2. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
3. Affectedly dainty or refined.
4. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
5. The capital and largest city of the Central Africa Republic.
6. A blood group antigen possessed by Rh-positive people.
7. Any property detected by the olfactory system.
8. A small restaurant where drinks and snacks are sold.
9. A successful stroke in an athletic contest (especially in baseball).
10. Not suitable for food.
11. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
12. The function or position properly or customarily occupied or served by another.
13. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
14. German chemist who did research on high-speed chemical reactions (born in 1927).
19. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
24. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
25. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
27. Fertility goddess in ancient Greek mythology.
29. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
31. Not subjected to an aging process.
32. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
33. Winning all or all but one of the tricks in bridge.
34. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
36. A guided missile fired from shipboard against an airborne target.
37. A grant made by a law court.
39. Moving quickly and lightly.
40. Affected with or marked by frenzy or mania uncontrolled by reason.
41. Repetition to gain special emphasis or extend meaning.
43. Comprises tropical American species usually placed in genus Masdevallia.
48. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
49. The main land mass of a country or continent.
51. A wicked or evil person.
53. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
54. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
55. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
57. English comedienne and mistress of Charles II (1650-1687).
58. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
60. (Greek legend) The greedy king of Phrygia who Dionysus gave the power to turn everything he touched into gold.
62. United States composer of musical comedies (1885-1945).
64. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
65. One of the two main branches of orthodox Islam.
66. The activity of persuading someone to buy.
69. Any of various units of capacity.
70. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
71. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
74. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.