1. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
4. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
12. A proportion multiplied by 100.
15. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
16. A skirt consisting of a rectangle of calico or printed cotton.
17. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
18. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
19. Long-legged web-footed black-and-white shorebird with slender upward-curving bill.
20. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
22. Corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality.
24. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
26. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
27. A state in New England.
29. Declare untrue.
30. The place where some action occurs.
33. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
35. A large fleet.
41. Injure or wound seriously and leave permanent disfiguration or mutilation.
42. A small cake leavened with yeast.
44. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
45. The ratio of the circumference to the diameter of a circle.
46. The rate at which heat is produced by an individual in a resting state.
48. The officer who presides at the meetings of an organization.
52. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
54. That is able or fit be rented.
55. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
56. (informal) Of the highest quality.
59. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
63. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
67. Dyed with henna.
70. An associate degree in applied science.
73. A master's degree in business.
74. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
75. Used of animals.
76. A decree that prohibits something.
77. A fractional monetary unit of Japan and Indonesia and Cambodia.
78. Pearl oysters.
79. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Wearing or provided with clothing.
2. A measuring instrument for measuring and indicating a quantity or for testing conformity with a standard.
3. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
4. Patterned by having color applied with sweeping strokes.
5. A setting with precious stones so closely set that no metal shows.
6. 100 avos equal 1 pataca.
7. Of or related to genetically distinguished groups of people.
8. Fragrant resin obtain from trees of the family Burseraceae and used as incense.
9. Sweet liqueur made from wine and brandy flavored with plum or peach or apricot kernels and bitter almonds.
10. Being one more than three.
11. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
12. An innocuous or inert medication.
13. Small room on a ship or boat where people sleep.
14. A person who tries to please someone in order to gain a personal advantage.
21. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
23. A communist state in Indochina on the South China Sea.
25. Informal terms for a mother.
28. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
31. Annual or perennial herbs with large leaves that resemble the leaves of cabbages.
32. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
34. A member of the Taracahitian people of central Mexico.
36. Lower in esteem.
37. (combining form) Very large in scale or scope or capability.
38. A loud resonant repeating noise.
39. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
40. Denoting a quantity consisting of one more than eight and one less than ten.
43. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
47. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
49. Genus of North American herbs with basal cordate or orbicular leaves and small panicled flowers.
50. A switch made from the stems of the rattan palms.
51. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
53. (trademark) A liquid that temporarily disables a person.
57. Found in moist places as rounded jellylike colonies.
58. Realistic Norwegian author who wrote plays on social and political themes (1828-1906).
60. A Bantu language spoken by the Kamba people in Kenya.
61. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
62. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
64. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
65. A member of a rural Finnish people living in eastern Russia.
66. Trace the shape of.
68. Having an eye or eyes or eyelike feature especially as specified.
69. A quantity of no importance.
71. A diagrammatic representation of the earth's surface (or part of it).
72. A groove or furrow (especially one in soft earth caused by wheels).