1. Indicating the most important performer or role.
5. An area of ground used for some particular purpose (such as building or farming).
12. (informal) Roused to anger.
15. A unit of length equal to 1760 yards.
16. Someone who negotiates (confers with others in order to reach a settlement).
17. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
18. English prelate noted for his pessimistic sermons and articles (1860-1954).
19. The location of something surrounded by other things.
20. State in northeastern India.
22. Power to control.
24. A small bottle that contains a drug (especially a sealed sterile container for injection by needle).
26. The work of caring for or attending to someone or something.
27. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
28. Genus of chiefly small rock-loving ferns.
29. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
30. Single thickness of usually some homogeneous substance.
31. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
35. Having a pattern of fretwork or latticework.
39. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
41. God of the earth.
42. A transuranic element.
43. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
45. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
47. Conqueror of Gaul and master of Italy (100-44 BC).
52. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
53. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
54. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
55. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
56. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
59. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
60. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
61. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
62. A pale rose-colored variety of the ruby spinel.
64. A Hindu prince or king in India.
67. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
69. An anxiety disorder associated with serious traumatic events and characterized by such symptoms as guilt about surviving or reliving the trauma in dreams or numbness and lack of involvement with reality or recurrent thoughts and images.
72. (of reproduction) Not involving the fusion of male and female gametes reproduction".
76. Government agency created in 1974 to license and regulate nuclear power plants.
77. Moths whose larvae are cutworms.
80. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
81. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
82. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
83. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A smile expressing smugness or scorn instead of pleasure.
2. Infections of the skin or nails caused by fungi and appearing as itching circular patches.
3. (medicine) Chilly.
4. Enact or perform again.
5. A unit of pressure.
6. Disabled in the feet or legs.
7. Someone who has red hair.
8. With ease.
9. Unarmed feather palms of central and northern South America.
10. A brittle gray crystalline element that is a semiconducting metalloid (resembling silicon) used in transistors.
11. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
12. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
13. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
14. Informal terms for a (young) woman.
21. A fraudulent business scheme.
23. A white or colorless vitreous insoluble solid (SiO2).
25. Soft white semisolid fat obtained by rendering the fatty tissue of the hog v 1.
32. Jordan's port.
33. (Norse mythology) An enormous wolf that was fathered by Loki and that killed Odin.
34. A port city in southwestern Iran.
36. Squash bugs.
37. (Greek mythology) The Titaness who was mother of Helios and Selene and Eos in ancient mythology.
38. Disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed.
40. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
44. Herb of the Pacific islands grown throughout the tropics for its edible root and in temperate areas as an ornamental for its large glossy leaves.
48. A deep bow.
49. Lying in the same plane.
50. Having the shape of a sphere or ball.
51. A member of an extinct North American Indian people who lived in the Pit river valley in northern California.
57. Motivation based on ideas of right and wrong.
58. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
63. An ancient upright stone slab bearing markings.
65. A city in northern India.
66. Immense East Indian fruit resembling breadfruit of.
68. Pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or appearance.
70. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
71. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
73. A tight-fitting headdress.
75. The bill in a restaurant.
78. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
79. Being one more than fifty.