1. (prefix) Bad or erroneous or lack of.
4. Dry red Italian table wine from the Chianti region of Tuscany.
11. An Indian unit of length having different values in different localities.
15. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
16. Dyed with henna.
17. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
18. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
19. (of tempo) Fast n 1.
20. Divulge information or secrets.
21. Polished and well-groomed.
23. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
25. Wild geese.
27. The sixth month of the civil year.
28. Informal terms for a mother.
30. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
31. An opening that permits escape or release.
34. A Loloish language.
37. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
40. A medium (art or business) that disseminates moving pictures.
42. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
43. After the expected or usual time.
46. A city in northern India.
48. An act punishable by law.
49. (Babylonian) A goddess of the watery deep and daughter of Ea.
51. A city in northeastern Ohio.
53. (informal) Of the highest quality.
54. A Christian holiday celebrating the birth of Christ.
57. A historical region on northwestern India and northern Pakistan.
59. Any property detected by the olfactory system.
61. The upper angle between an axis and an offshoot such as a branch or leafstalk.
62. Take away the weapons from.
64. Plant having a large slender white bulb and flat overlapping dark green leaves.
65. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
68. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
70. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
74. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
75. The skilled practice of a practical occupation.
76. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
77. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
80. The molecular weight of a substance expressed in grams.
81. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
82. A substance that produces a fragrant odor when burned.
83. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
1. A youth subculture that began in London in the early 1960s.
2. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
3. Formerly a term of respect for important white Europeans in colonial India.
4. Thorny shrub or small tree common in central Argentina having small orange or yellow flowers followed by edible berries.
5. (Greek mythology) The beautiful daughter of Zeus and Leda who was abducted by Paris.
6. An arm off of a larger body of water (often between rocky headlands).
7. Used of a single unit or thing.
8. Someone (especially a woman) who annoys people by constantly finding fault.
9. A three-tone Chadic language.
10. A person who worships idols.
11. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
12. A Dravidian language spoken in south central India.
13. A fraudulent business scheme.
14. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
22. United States evangelical preacher famous as a mass evangelist (born in 1918).
24. A public promotion of some product or service.
26. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
29. A short synopsis.
32. A city of central China.
33. Any tree or shrub of the genus Inga having pinnate leaves and showy usually white flowers.
35. (Zen Buddhism) A state of sudden spiritual enlightenment.
36. The bivalent radical UO2 which forms salts with acids.
38. Not contained in or deriving from the essential nature of something.
39. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
41. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
44. Of or relating to or characteristic of Texas or its residents.
45. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
47. Antibacterial agent (trade names Mandelamine and Urex) that is contained in many products that are used to treat urinary infections.
50. Of or relating to or exhibiting isomerism.
52. An industrial city in southern Poland on the Vistula.
55. A master's degree in business.
56. (Greek mythology) The son of Agamemnon and Clytemnestra.
58. The southern part of the ancient Palestine succeeding the kingdom of Judah.
60. Any unsaturated aliphatic hydrocarbon.
63. A device that, on receiving radar signals, transmits coded signals in response to help navigators determine their position.
66. Dearly loved.
67. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
69. The specified day of the month.
71. (computer science) A standardized language for the descriptive markup of documents.
72. A compact mass.
73. A local and well-defined elevation of the land.
78. The ratio of the circumference to the diameter of a circle.
79. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.