1. An elegantly dressed man (often with affected manners).
4. An aromatic gum resin obtained from various Arabian or East African trees.
12. The syllable naming the first (tonic) note of any major scale in solmization.
15. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
16. Of or relating to precious stones or the art of working with them.
17. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
18. A midnight meeting of witches to practice witchcraft and sorcery.
20. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
21. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
22. The content of cognition.
25. Make difficult to perceive by sight.
27. Mother goddess.
28. An ancient Assyrian city on the River Tigris and traditional capital of Assyria.
31. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
33. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
37. Informal abbreviation of `representative'.
38. Edible east Asian mushroom having a golden or dark brown to blackish cap and an inedible stipe.
43. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
44. Ground snakes.
46. Strip of honors, possessions, or attributes.
47. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
48. A loose cloak with a hood.
51. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
52. The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on.
53. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
55. A state in east central United States.
58. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
61. A hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland that stimulates the adrenal cortex.
63. Block consisting of a thick piece of something.
66. A linguistic element added to a word to produce an inflected or derived form v 1.
70. A pair of shoes with cleats on the soles.
73. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
75. Black tropical American cuckoo.
76. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
77. Having to do with a consul or his office or duties.
79. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
80. A doctor's degree in dental medicine.
81. In some classifications considered a suborder of Orthoptera.
82. A local computer network for communication between computers.
1. Not final or absolute.
2. Toward the mouth or oral region.
3. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
4. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
5. A broad flat muscle on either side of the back.
6. The sciences concerned with gathering and manipulating and storing and retrieving and classifying recorded information.
7. East Indian evergreen tree bearing very acid fruit.
8. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
9. Given or having a specified name.
10. Liquid excretory product.
11. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
12. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
13. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
14. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
19. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
23. Being one more than fifty.
24. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
26. Any of several related languages of the Celts in Ireland and Scotland.
29. A man who serves as a sailor.
30. A single splash.
32. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
34. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade names Acular and Toradol) that is administered only intramuscularly.
35. A winged often one-seed indehiscent fruit as of the ash or elm or maple.
36. Pertaining to or resembling amoebae.
39. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
40. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
41. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
42. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
45. Any member of a Siouan people speaking one of the Dhegiha languages.
49. Not treated with lead.
50. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
54. French cabaret singer (1915-1963).
56. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
57. An associate degree in applied science.
59. The function or position properly or customarily occupied or served by another.
60. A genus of Pyralidae.
62. Burrowing marine mollusk living on sand or mud.
64. A white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum.
65. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
67. Fail to do something.
68. Any tree or shrub of the genus Inga having pinnate leaves and showy usually white flowers.
69. A city of central China.
71. A protocol developed for the internet to get data from one network device to another.
72. The syllable naming the fifth (dominant) note of any musical scale in solmization.
74. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
78. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.