1. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
5. Sayings of Jesus not recorded in the canonical Gospels.
12. An orange-brown antelope of southeast Africa.
15. Fossil fuel consisting of carbonized vegetable matter deposited in the Carboniferous period.
16. Cassava with long tuberous edible roots and soft brittle stems.
17. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
18. Large high frilly cap with a full crown.
20. Prevent the occurrence of.
21. A zodiacal constellation in northern hemisphere between Cancer and Virgo.
22. The square of a body of any size of type.
23. Being nine more than ninety.
25. A geographical area and former kingdom in northeastern India in the Himalaya Mountains between Nepal and Bhutan.
30. A colorless odorless gas used as fuel.
31. Largest known toad species.
33. A dicotyledonous genus of trees of the family Anacardiaceae having drupaceous fruit.
35. Marked by features of the immediate and usually discounted past.
37. A mask with a filter protects the face an lungs against poisonous gases.
41. 100 avos equal 1 pataca.
42. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
46. Chief port of Yemen.
47. A member of the North American Indian people living in southern Arizona and northern Mexico.
49. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
52. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
53. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
54. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
55. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
57. Forbidden to profane use especially in South Pacific islands.
59. A doctor's degree in religion.
61. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
62. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
64. A decree that prohibits something.
65. Lower in esteem.
68. A discussion in which reasons are advanced for and against some proposition or proposal.
71. A republic in southeastern Europe on the Adriatic coast of the Balkan Peninsula.
75. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
78. An Iranian language spoken in Afghanistan.
79. A river that rises in western New Mexico and flows westward through southern Arizona to become a tributary of the Colorado River.
83. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
84. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
85. Dragonflies and damselflies.
86. (Hawaiian) A small guitar having four strings.
1. The highest level or degree attainable.
2. A textile machine for weaving yarn into a textile v 1.
3. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
4. Web-footed diving seabirds of northern seas.
5. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
6. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
7. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
8. Convey by horizontal mass movement of a fluid.
9. Dish baked in pastry-lined pan often with a pastry top.
10. An early form of streetcar that was drawn by horses.
11. A genus of Scolopacidae.
12. The Mongol people living the the central and eastern parts of Outer Mongolia.
13. A naturally occuring glyceride of oleic acid that is found in fats and oils.
14. A major biotic community characterized by the dominant forms of plant life and the prevailing climate.
19. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
24. Goddess of fertility.
26. Botswanan statesman who was the first president of Botswana (1921-1980).
27. A vending machine from which you can get food.
28. A member of the military police who polices soldiers and guards prisoners.
29. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
32. Type genus of the Gavidae.
34. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
36. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
38. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
39. A car that is closed and that has front and rear seats and two or four doors.
40. Make uniform.
43. Tropical American feather palm whose large nuts yield valuable oil and a kind of vegetable ivory.
44. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
45. A genus of Ploceidae.
48. A resident of Alabama.
50. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
51. A bachelor's degree in science.
56. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
58. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
60. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
63. Extremely cold.
66. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
67. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
69. A large bundle bound for storage or transport.
70. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
72. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
73. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
74. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
76. (Brit) A tough youth of 1950's and 1960's wearing Edwardian style clothes.
77. United States sculptor and architect whose public works include the memorial to veterans of the Vietnam War in Washington (born in 1959).
80. A radioactive metallic element that is similar to tellurium and bismuth.
81. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
82. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.