1. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
4. Usually tropical slender-bodied long-legged moth whose larvae are crop pests.
11. Not only so, but.
15. A rapid escape (as by criminals).
16. Ascending to a level markedly higher than the usual.
17. Beyond what is natural.
18. A master's degree in business.
19. The time at which something begins.
20. United States neoclassical architect (1847-1909).
21. Expose one's body to the sun.
23. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
25. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
26. Ash-colored or anemic looking from illness or emotion.
27. A piece of information about circumstances that exist or events that have occurred.
28. Pretentious or silly talk or writing.
31. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
32. A very light brown.
36. A Buddhist who has attained nirvana.
38. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
39. Fossil fuel consisting of carbonized vegetable matter deposited in the Carboniferous period.
40. A genus of Strigidae.
41. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
45. Of flax, hemp, or jute, so as to promote loosening of the fibers form the woody tissue.
46. Area around the altar of a church for the clergy and choir.
47. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
49. The largest Greek island in the Mediterranean.
51. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
52. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
54. A set of questions or exercises evaluating skill or knowledge.
55. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
58. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
60. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
62. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
64. Russian writer of stories and novels and plays (1818-1883).
67. An edge tool for cutting grass.
71. (Sumerian) Consort of Dumuzi (Tammuz).
73. Port city that is the capital and largest city of Latvia.
74. Treated with contempt.
77. A resource.
78. Of or relating to near the ear.
79. An area of ground used for some particular purpose (such as building or farming).
80. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
1. Voluntary contributions to aid the poor.
2. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
3. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
4. Either of two muscles of the abdomen and pelvis that flex the trunk and rotate the thigh.
5. A young person (especially a young man or boy).
6. On the contrary.
7. All the weapons and equipment that a country has.
8. A statement that deviates from or perverts the truth.
9. The Palestinian uprising (beginning in 1987) against the Israeli occupation of the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
10. 1/10 gram.
11. A member of the Mayan people of the Yucatan peninsula in Mexico.
12. (Sumerian) Water god and god of wisdom.
13. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
14. (sport) Used of your own ground.
22. The dialect of Malay used as the national language of the Republic of Indonesia or of Malaysia.
24. The capital of Morocco.
29. Nicaraguan statesman (born in 1945).
30. A shrub or tree of the genus Rhus (usually limited to the non-poisonous members of the genus).
33. Type genus of the Corixidae.
34. Desert shrub of Syria and Arabia having small white flowers.
35. In or of the month preceding the present one.
37. A slight amount or degree of difference.
42. Flightless New Zealand birds similar to gallinules.
43. A small cake leavened with yeast.
44. A state in northwestern North America.
48. Manner of acting or conducting yourself.
50. A race between teams.
53. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
56. High quality grape brandy distilled in the Cognac district of France.
57. A primeval personification of air and breath.
59. A covered passageway.
61. Squash bugs.
63. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
65. Any division of quantity accepted as a standard of measurement or exchange.
66. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
68. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
69. A person who is entitled by law or by the terms of a will to inherit the estate of another.
70. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
72. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
75. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
76. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.