1. A doctor's degree in theology.
4. Medieval plate armor to protect a horse's head.
12. Inquire about.
15. A joke that seems extremely funny.
16. A skirt consisting of a rectangle of calico or printed cotton.
17. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
18. Either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye.
20. A pause during which things are calm or activities are diminished.
21. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
22. On or toward the lee.
23. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
26. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
28. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
30. A device for creating a current of air by movement of a surface or surfaces.
31. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
32. A branch of the Tai languages.
37. Mature female of mammals of which the male is called `buck'.
40. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Clinoril).
44. Large short-tailed lemur of Madagascar having thick silky fur in black and white and fawn.
46. Of or relating to a pointed conical tooth.
47. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
48. Belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler.
49. A cell without a nucleus (as an erythrocyte).
51. (of reproduction) Not involving the fusion of male and female gametes reproduction".
53. Regional and archaic.
54. Any of various long-legged carrion-eating hawks of South and Central America.
57. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
58. A short sleeveless outer tunic emblazoned with a coat of arms.
64. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
67. Relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body.
69. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
70. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
74. A boy or man.
75. A serve that strikes the net before falling into the receiver's court.
76. A medieval hood of mail suspended from a basinet to protect the head and neck.
77. (informal) Of the highest quality.
78. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
79. An ornamental flower garden.
80. Used of physical heat.
1. A squeeze with the fingers.
2. English writer on games (1672-1769).
3. A person of unquestioning obedience.
4. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
5. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
6. The eleventh month of the civil year.
7. Used to make malmsey wine.
8. Any wingless blood-sucking parasitic insect noted for ability to leap.
9. Any of various long-tailed rodents similar to but larger than a mouse.
10. The female reproductive cell.
11. A period of time spent sleeping.
12. The ninth month of the Hindu calendar.
13. A fraudulent business scheme.
14. God of love and erotic desire.
19. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
24. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
25. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
27. An early Christian church designed like a Roman basilica.
29. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
33. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
34. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
35. A rugged box (usually made of wood).
36. Having lost freshness or brilliance of color.
38. Lake in northwestern Russia near the border with Finland.
39. The younger brother of Edwy who became king of Northumbria when it renounced Edwy.
41. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
42. Made of grain or relating to grain or the plants that produce it.
43. Little known Kamarupan languages.
45. Having branches.
50. West Indian evergreen with medium to long leaves.
52. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
55. Formation consisting of the set of horizontal lines composed of pixels that is used to form an image on a CRT.
56. A Buddhist who has attained nirvana.
59. An Italian poet famous for `The Divine Comedy'--a journey through hell and purgatory and paradise guided by Virgil and his idealized Beatrice (1265-1321).
60. (Norse mythology) The chief race of gods living at Asgard.
61. Muslim name for God.
62. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
63. A military trainee (as at a military academy).
65. In bed.
66. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
68. Dearly loved.
71. The sound made by a gentle blow.
72. Any of various coarse shrubby plants of the genus Iva with small greenish flowers.
73. An inflammatory disease of connective tissue with variable features including fever and weakness and fatigability and joint pains and skin lesions on the face or neck or arms.