1. (Judaism) Not conforming to dietary laws.
5. An inscription on a tombstone or monument in memory of the person buried there.
12. An authoritative direction or instruction to do something.
15. Queen of the Olympian gods in ancient Greek mythology.
16. Dark sweet or semisweet dessert wine from Sicily.
17. Being one more than sixty.
18. An agency of the United Nations responsible for programs to aid education and the health of children and mothers in developing countries.
20. A river in central Brazil that flows generally northward (with many falls) to join the Tocantins River.
22. Long-tailed brilliantly colored parrot of Central and South America.
23. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Thailand and Burmese borderlands.
25. Fastener consisting of a resinous composition that is plastic when warm.
26. Bearing or characterized by a blade or sword.
28. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
29. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
30. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
33. Edible starchy tuberous root of taro plants.
37. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
41. German tennis player who won seven women's singles titles at Wimbledon (born in 1969).
42. Rare north temperate bog orchid bearing a solitary white to pink flower marked with purple at the tip of an erect reddish stalk above 1 basal leaf.
45. An artificial language for international use that rejects rejects all existing words and is based instead on an abstract analysis of ideas.
46. 300 to 3000 megahertz.
47. (anatomy) A fold or wrinkle or crease.
48. German arms manufacturer and son of Friedrich Krupp.
52. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
53. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
54. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
55. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
56. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
65. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
68. A condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people.
70. Used in combination.
71. (Greek mythology) Goddess of wisdom and useful arts and prudent warfare.
73. Mix up or confuse.
75. A master's degree in business.
76. A female domestic.
77. Offering goods or services at less than standard price or rate.
79. A decree that prohibits something.
80. Predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin.
81. Of or relating to a creed.
82. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. The thick short innermost digit of the forelimb.
2. Of or relating to the kidneys.
3. Any plant of the genus Erica.
4. The face or front of a building.
5. The rate at which energy is drawn from a source that produces a flow of electricity in a circuit.
6. An informal term for a father.
7. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
8. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
9. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
10. A deciduous tree of the family Ulmaceae that grows in the southeastern United States.
11. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
12. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
13. A monocotyledonous genus of the family Iridaceae.
14. The face of a timepiece.
19. An open vessel with a handle and a spout for pouring.
21. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
24. The highest level or degree attainable.
27. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
31. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
32. On, to, or at the top.
34. Beat thoroughly in a competition or fight.
35. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
36. Viscera and trimmings of a butchered animal often considered inedible by humans.
38. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
39. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
40. Annual and perennial herbs of damp habitats.
43. Noisy talk.
44. Sports equipment that is worn on the feet to enable the wearer to glide along on wheels and to be propelled by the alternate actions of the legs.
49. An organization of independent states to promote international peace and security.
50. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
51. Cause to be embarrassed.
57. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
58. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
59. Any of various deciduous or evergreen ornamental shrubs of the genus Abelia having opposite simple leaves and cymes of small white or pink or purplish flowers.
60. Syncopated music in duple time for dancing the rumba.
61. English monk and scholar (672-735).
62. An emblem (a small piece of plastic or cloth or metal) that signifies your status (rank or membership or affiliation etc.).
63. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
64. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
66. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
67. Elegant and stylish.
69. A challenge to do something dangerous or foolhardy.
72. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
74. An inflammatory complication of leprosy that results in painful skin lesions on the arms and legs and face.
78. A colorless and odorless inert gas.