1. The bill in a restaurant.
4. An open clash between two opposing groups (or individuals).
12. Any of various units of capacity.
15. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
16. A member of a North American people formerly living in the Colorado river valley in Arizona.
17. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
18. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
19. Take to be the case or to be true.
20. State in northeastern India.
22. One of the cross braces that support the rails on a railway track.
24. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
26. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
27. A path set aside for walking.
30. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
32. The capital of Switzerland.
33. (archaic) Of persons.
36. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
39. Lower in esteem.
41. A member of a Caddo people formerly living in north central Texas.
44. Offering fun and gaiety.
47. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
48. An extension at the end and at right angles to the main building.
49. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
51. The railing around the stern of a ship.
53. Adapt anew.
55. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
56. The compass point that is midway between north and northeast.
57. United States religious leader who was the first person born in the United States to be canonized (1774-1821).
58. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
60. Agency of the United States government charged with mediating disputes between management and labor.
62. A ductile silvery-white ductile ferromagnetic trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
63. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
64. A Hindu theistic philosophy.
66. A diagrammatic representation of the earth's surface (or part of it).
68. A small cake leavened with yeast.
75. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
78. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
79. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
80. Of or relating to or characteristic of Asia or the peoples of Asia or their languages or culture.
81. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
82. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
83. Payment due by the recipient on delivery.
84. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
1. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
2. The sixth month of the civil year.
3. An early form of modern jazz (originating around 1940).
4. (ballet) Quick gliding steps with one foot always leading.
5. A wrongful dispossession.
6. The craniometric point at the bridge of the nose where the frontal and nasal bones of the skull meet.
7. Flat blade-like projection on the arm of an anchor.
8. A rapid escape (as by criminals).
9. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
10. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
11. Brief episode in which the brain gets insufficient blood supply.
12. An oil port in southern Iraq.
13. A small nail.
14. Pathetically lacking in force or effectiveness.
21. A bar of sand.
23. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
25. United States musician (born in Japan) who married John Lennon and collaborated with him on recordings (born in 1933).
28. When dried yields a hard substance used e.g. in golf balls.
29. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
31. The agent to whom property involved in a bailment is delivered.
34. Relating to the use of or having the nature of an interrogation.
35. Established irrevocably.
37. Enthusiastic approval.
38. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
40. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
42. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
43. Automatic data processing in which data acquisition and other stages or processing are integrated into a coherent system.
45. A genus of Lamnidae.
46. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
50. A fore-and-aft sail set on a stay (as between two masts).
52. A corporation authorized by Congress to provide a secondary market for residential mortgages.
54. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
59. Old World ground-living cuckoo having a long dagger-like hind claw.
61. The dialect of Malay used as the national language of the Republic of Indonesia or of Malaysia.
65. A frame of iron bars to hold a fire.
67. Type genus of the Percidae.
69. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
70. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
71. In addition.
72. A subdivision of a larger religious group.
73. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
74. A French abbot.
76. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
77. A local and habitual twitching especially in the face.