1. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
4. Type genus of the Ascaphidae.
12. (British) Sleep.
15. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
16. (Judaism) Jewish holy day celebrated on the sixth of Sivan to celebrate Moses receiving the Ten Commandments.
17. The compass point that is midway between north and northeast.
18. Affectedly trendy.
20. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
21. (informal) Of the highest quality.
22. An Indian nursemaid who looks after children.
23. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
25. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
26. A resident of Iowa.
28. A deep bow.
30. A linen tape used for trimming as a decoration.
32. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
34. Empty rhetoric or insincere or exaggerated talk.
35. A small hard fruit.
38. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
40. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
43. A river in central Europe that arises in northwestern Czechoslovakia and flows northward through Germany to empty into the North Sea.
45. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
48. An onerous or difficult concern.
50. (Scotland) A slope or hillside.
52. School of Mahayana Buddhism asserting that enlightenment can come through meditation and intuition rather than faith.
53. (Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation) Optical device that produces an intense monochromatic beam of coherent light.
55. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
58. A public promotion of some product or service.
59. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
62. Produce ankylosis by surgery.
65. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
66. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
70. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
74. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
79. A zodiacal constellation in northern hemisphere between Cancer and Virgo.
80. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
82. Having leadership guidance.
83. A young woman making her debut into society.
84. Low stingless nettle of Central and South America having velvety brownish-green toothed leaves and clusters of small green flowers.
85. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
1. A South American shrub whose leaves are chewed by natives of the Andes.
2. Causing a dull and steady pain.
3. Sole genus of the family Naiadaceae.
4. The residue that remains when something is burned.
5. A city in central southwestern Iran.
6. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
7. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
8. Hitting a golf ball on the putting surface with a putter.
9. Somewhat hot.
10. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
11. Any of numerous Old World birds having a strong hooked bill that feed on smaller animals.
12. Widely distributed low-growing Eurasian herb having narrow leaves and inconspicuous green flowers.
13. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
14. The part of a hammerhead opposite the flat striking surface (may have various shapes).
19. Largest crested screamer.
24. A shop where a variety of goods are sold.
27. Of time long past.
29. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
31. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
33. The upper house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
36. Haunt like a ghost.
37. A meeting of spiritualists.
39. A bachelor's degree in music.
41. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
42. A Hindu disciple of a swami.
44. An ancient region of west central Italy (southeast of Rome) on the Tyrrhenian Sea.
46. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
47. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
49. United States sculptor (born in 1924).
51. The process of gradually becoming inferior.
54. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
56. (Norse mythology) A dwarf who possessed a treasure that was stolen by Loki.
57. A sharp abrupt noise as if two objects hit together.
60. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
61. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
63. A soft silvery metallic element.
64. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
67. On or toward the lee.
68. A genus of Mustelidae.
69. A recurring sleep state during which rapid eye movements do not occur and dreaming does not occur.
71. Consisting of one of two equivalent parts in value or quantity.
72. In bed.
73. An informal term for a father.
75. Of southern Europe.
76. An accountant certified by the state.
77. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
78. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
81. Being nine more than ninety.