1. A communist nation that covers a vast territory in eastern Asia.
4. A view of the sea.
12. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
15. To an excessive degree.
16. Having removed clothing.
17. A periodic paperback publication.
18. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Clinoril).
20. Capable of being added or added to.
22. An administrator in charge of a division of a university or college.
23. The basic unit of money in Ghana.
24. Having been read.
25. Spanish painter (born in Greece) remembered for his religious works characterized by elongated human forms and dramatic use of color (1541-1614).
28. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
30. Australian shrubs and small trees with evergreen usually spiny leaves and dense clusters of showy flowers.
33. A quantity of no importance.
36. The fourth month of the Hindu calendar.
37. Make amends for.
41. The compass point midway between south and southwest.
42. Any rigid body structure composed primarily of keratin.
47. The process of becoming softened and saturated as a consequence of being immersed in water (or other liquid).
49. Any of various usually white herons having long plumes during breeding season.
50. (of skin) Covered with warts or projections that resemble warts.
51. Resembling or similar.
52. Any of various large keen-sighted diurnal birds of prey noted for their broad wings and strong soaring flight.
53. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
54. Exultantly proud and joyful.
56. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
58. A state in New England.
59. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
61. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
63. Not only so, but.
69. 1 species.
73. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
76. Type genus of the Amiidae.
77. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
78. A needle-like part or structure of a plant or animal or crystal.
79. A member of a Slavic people who settled in Serbia and neighboring areas in the 6th and 7th centuries.
80. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
81. The face veil worn by Muslim women.
82. Hinge joint in the human leg connecting the tibia and fibula with the femur and protected in front by the patella.
1. An anxiety disorder associated with serious traumatic events and characterized by such symptoms as guilt about surviving or reliving the trauma in dreams or numbness and lack of involvement with reality or recurrent thoughts and images.
2. A dissolute man in fashionable society.
3. Large genus of African trees bearing kola nuts.
4. A typical star that is the source of light and heat for the planets in the solar system.
5. Give qualities or abilities to.
6. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
7. United States anarchist (born in Italy) who with Bartolomeo Vanzetti was convicted of murder and in spite of world-wide protest was executed (1891-1927).
8. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
9. A port city in southwestern Iran.
10. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
11. A doctor's degree in education.
12. To fix or set securely or deeply.
13. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
14. Advanced in years.
19. A member of western Finnish people formerly living in the Baltic province where Saint Petersburg was built.
21. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
26. A demon who swallows the sun causing eclipses.
27. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
29. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
31. Absolve or pardon.
32. New Zealand timber tree resembling the cypress.
34. Decisively defeated in combat.
35. An Asian river.
38. Colloquial American term for a town.
39. Production of a certain amount.
40. One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes.
43. A condition requiring relief.
44. The function or position properly or customarily occupied or served by another.
45. The basic unit of money in Zambia.
46. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
48. A sailing vessel with two masts.
55. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
57. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
60. The temporal end.
62. A lake in northwestern Russia.
64. A republic consisting of 26 of 32 counties comprising the island of Ireland.
65. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
66. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
67. Make an etching of.
68. A musical percussion instrument.
70. Derive or receive pleasure from.
71. A river in northern England that flows southeast through West Yorkshire.
72. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
74. The month following April and preceding June.
75. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.