1. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
4. Resoluteness by virtue of being unyielding and inflexible.
12. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
15. A zodiacal constellation in northern hemisphere between Cancer and Virgo.
16. Of or relating to a caduceus.
17. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
18. Adornment consisting of a bunch of cords fastened at one end.
20. A variety show with topical sketches and songs and dancing and comedians.
21. The cry made by sheep.
22. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
25. A loose shirt or tunic.
28. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
30. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
32. Either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye.
37. A small wave on the surface of a liquid.
39. Extremely pleasing.
40. Tie again or anew.
42. Gone by.
43. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
44. Warn in advance or beforehand.
45. Of silk fabric.
49. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
50. Industrial city in southwestern Zimbabwe.
54. Small ornamental ladies' bag for small articles.
55. Interface consisting of a standard port between a computer and its peripherals that is used in some computers.
57. Avatar of Vishnu.
58. A mistake resulting from inattention.
60. (Sumerian) Water god and god of wisdom.
62. East Indian tart yellow berrylike fruit.
69. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
70. Either of the two times of the year when the sun is at its greatest distance from the celestial equator.
73. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
74. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
75. Denoting or characteristic of the biogeographic region including southern Asia and the Malay Archipelago as far as the Philippines and Borneo and Java.
76. An advanced law degree.
77. A doctor's degree in education.
78. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
79. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
1. Of or being the lowest female voice.
2. Gather, as of as crops.
3. Ratio of the hypotenuse to the opposite side.
4. (informal) Of the highest quality.
5. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
6. A public promotion of some product or service.
7. Black-and-white diving bird of northern seas.
8. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
9. A river in northwestern Russia flowing generally west into the Gulf of Finland.
10. Involving or constituting a cause.
11. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
12. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
13. Divulge information or secrets.
14. Male red deer.
19. The skin that covers the top of the head.
23. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
24. English Cavalier poet whose lyric poetry was favored by Charles I (1595-1639).
26. The process of becoming mildewed.
27. The content of cognition.
29. A city in southern Texas on the Rio Grande.
31. A person's costume (especially if bizarre).
33. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
34. A slender double-reed instrument.
35. 100 dirhams equal 1 riyal.
36. Any tree of the genus Genipa bearing yellow flowers and edible fruit with a thick rind.
38. Thick stew made of rice and chicken and small game.
41. Genus of tropical plants with creeping rootstocks and small umbellate flowers.
46. A bar or bars of rolled steel making a track along which vehicles can roll.
47. Minor or subordinate.
48. Fail to keep or to maintain.
51. An ancient jar with two handles and a narrow neck.
52. (British) A minicar used as a taxicab.
53. Soft creamy white cheese.
56. 100 seniti equal 1 pa'anga.
59. Greek author of fables (circa 620-560 BC).
61. A kind of danceable music popular among black South Africans.
63. In bed.
64. An aromatic ointment used in antiquity.
65. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
66. An exchange of ideas via conversation.
67. Look at with amorous intentions.
68. God of love and erotic desire.
71. (Irish) The sea personified.
72. A fractional monetary unit of Japan and Indonesia and Cambodia.