1. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
4. Brush turkeys.
12. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
15. A light touch or stroke.
16. (anatomy) Of or relating to or associated with the parietal bones in the cranium.
17. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
18. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
19. A translucent quartz spangled with bits of mica or other minerals.
20. A woolen cap of Scottish origin.
21. Any unsaturated aliphatic hydrocarbon.
23. Genus of American of east Asian perennial herbs with yellow to orange or red flower rays.
25. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
28. A progressive disease of the central nervous system marked by increasing lack of coordination and advancing to paralysis and death within a year of the appearance of symptoms.
31. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
32. A group of islands in the southeastern West Indies.
35. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
37. Generalized edema with accumulation of serum in subcutaneous connective tissue.
38. A small lump or protuberance.
39. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
42. A bluish-white lustrous metallic element.
43. The wood of the sabicu which resembles mahogany.
45. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
48. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
49. Type genus of the Hylidae.
52. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
54. A city in northern India.
56. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
57. A Loloish language.
60. A Mid-Atlantic state.
62. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
64. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
65. Formerly a term of respect for important white Europeans in colonial India.
68. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
71. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
75. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
76. Narrow wood or metal or plastic runners used for gliding over snow.
77. Diverge from the expected.
78. The use of nuclear magnetic resonance of protons to produce proton density images.
79. Take in solid food.
80. Of or relating to the stars or constellations.
81. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
1. Edible starchy tuberous root of taro plants.
2. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
3. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
4. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
5. Very small silvery eellike schooling fishes that burrow into sandy beaches.
6. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
7. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
8. Vietnamese New Year.
9. Pertaining to or resembling Utopia.
10. Elongate very slender water scorpions.
11. A genus of Carangidae.
12. Someone who provides food and service (as for a party).
13. The sixth month of the civil year.
14. Designer drug designed to have the effects of amphetamines (it floods the brain with serotonin) but to avoid the drug laws.
22. Ancient Italian deity in human shape, with horns, pointed ears and a goat's tail.
24. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
26. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
27. Covered with scabs.
29. Occurring or encountered or experienced or observed frequently or in accordance with regular practice or procedure.
30. Spiritual leader of a Jewish congregation.
33. Generic term for inflammatory conditions of the skin.
34. A shoe consisting of a sole fastened by straps to the foot.
36. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
40. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
41. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
44. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
46. A flexible container with a single opening.
47. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
50. Gull family.
51. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
53. Seed again or anew.
55. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
58. The Mongol people living the the central and eastern parts of Outer Mongolia.
59. An established custom.
61. Make a vibrant noise, of grasshoppers or cicadas.
63. The mission in San Antonio where in 1836 Mexican forces under Santa Anna besieged and massacred American rebels who were fighting to make Texas independent of Mexico.
66. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
67. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
69. Disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed.
70. An elaborate song for solo voice.
72. An associate degree in applied science.
73. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
74. The fatty flesh of eel.