1. Electronic warfare undertaken under direct control of an operational commander to locate sources of radiated electromagnetic energy for the purpose of immediate threat recognition.
4. Aromatic seeds used as seasoning like cinnamon and cloves especially in pickles and barbecue sauces.
12. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
15. A strong solution of sodium or potassium hydroxide.
16. Order of mammals having few or no teeth including.
17. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
18. Chief deity of Zoroastrianism.
20. Relating to or having the characteristics of bees.
21. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
22. Having sections or patches colored differently and usually brightly.
23. A family of languages spoken in southern Africa.
25. Containing salt.
28. Either extremity of something that has length.
29. Wild or seedling sweet cherry used as stock for grafting.
30. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
34. Lower in esteem.
38. To fix or set securely or deeply.
39. An advanced law degree.
42. The capital and largest city of Japan.
43. A custom among some peoples whereby the husband of a pregnant wife is put to bed at the time of bearing the child.
48. The condition of having no arms.
50. A master's degree in library science.
51. A state in New England.
52. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
53. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
55. Located at or near the back of an animal.
56. A river that rises in northern Colombia and flows generally eastward to the Orinoco in central Venezuela.
60. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
62. An island in the Indian Ocean off the east coast of Africa.
68. A silvery malleable metallic element that resists corrosion.
69. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
72. Small ornamental ladies' bag for small articles.
74. A member of a people native to the Philippines chiefly inhabiting central Luzon around and including Manila.
76. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
77. City in southwestern Colombia in a rich agricultural area.
78. Stain (furniture) black to make it look like ebony.
79. Black-and-white short-necked web-footed diving bird of northern seas.
1. Type genus of the Elopidae.
2. An Asian republic in the Middle East at the east end of the Mediterranean.
3. A city in western Lithuania on the Baltic Sea.
4. French postimpressionist painter who influenced modern art (especially cubism) by stressing the structural components latent in nature (1839-1906).
5. (of eggs) No longer edible.
6. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
7. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
8. A nucleotide derived from adenosine that occurs in muscle tissue.
9. South American plant cultivated for its large fragrant trumpet-shaped flowers.
10. A resident of Utah.
11. The mansion of the lord of the manor.
12. By bad luck.
13. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
14. The act of scanning.
19. True firs.
24. Severe diabetes mellitus with an early onset.
26. American novelist (1909-1955).
27. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
31. In bed.
32. Wish harm upon.
33. Regarded with deep or rapturous love (especially as if for a god).
35. An indistinct shapeless form.
36. An Asian river between China and Russia.
37. 100 lwei equal 1 kwanza.
40. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
41. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
44. The capital and largest city of Liechtenstein.
45. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
46. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
47. A bin that holds rubbish until it is collected.
49. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
54. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
57. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
58. Declare invalid.
59. Make less active or intense.
61. A condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people.
63. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
64. A body of poetry that conveys the traditions of a society by treating some epic theme.
65. A three-tone Chadic language.
66. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
67. A piece of furniture with a writing surface and usually drawers or other compartments.
70. The first month of the year.
71. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
73. Being one more than one.
75. Functioning correctly and ready for action.