1. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
4. A man-made object taken as a whole.
12. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
15. A rapid bustling commotion.
16. An island in the Indian Ocean off the east coast of Africa.
17. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
18. A dog small and tame enough to be held in the lap.
20. The Oceanic language spoken by the Maori people in New Zealand.
21. (Judaism) Sacred chest where the ancient Hebrews kept the two tablets containing the Ten Commandments.
22. The content of cognition.
23. A hard coarse-grained siliceous sandstone.
25. (pathology) An elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid.
27. Tired to the point of exhaustion.
31. Capable of wounding.
37. Heal or recover.
40. On or toward the lee.
42. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
43. Talks a great deal about uninteresting topics.
44. Acquire or gain knowledge or skills.
45. A notable achievement.
46. A drama set to music.
47. Any of various coarse shrubby plants of the genus Iva with small greenish flowers.
48. A slippery or viscous liquid or liquefiable substance not miscible with water.
49. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
51. A word or phrase spelled by rearranging the letters of another word or phrase.
54. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
56. A vigorous blow.
58. A spoon-shaped vessel with a long handle.
61. A viewer who gives a flirtatious or lewd look at another person.
64. (biology) Having or resembling wings.
67. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
71. One of the persons who compose a social group (especially individuals who have joined and participates in a group organization).
73. Chief port of Yemen.
74. Long green edible beaked pods of the okra plant.
75. A small cake leavened with yeast.
76. An annual publication including weather forecasts and other miscellaneous information arranged according to the calendar of a given year.
79. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
80. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
81. Minute freshwater crustacean having a round body enclosed in a transparent shell.
82. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
1. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
2. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
3. The head of the Roman Catholic Church.
4. Relating to or containing the azo radical.
5. Being or dressed in clothes that are worn or torn.
6. A state in east central United States.
7. A port city in western Turkey.
8. A legally binding command or decision entered on the court record (as if issued by a court or judge).
9. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
10. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
11. Relating to or characteristic of a tribe.
12. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
13. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
14. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
19. Covered patchily.
24. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
26. Of or relating to the uvea of the eye.
28. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
29. The capital of Turkey.
30. 40th President of the United States (1911- ).
32. An epic in Latin by Virgil.
33. Nocturnal badger-like carnivore of wooded regions of Africa and southern Asia.
34. A French abbot.
35. Slender long-legged African wildcat having large untufted ears and tawny black-spotted coat.
36. Assign a new name to.
38. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
39. Of southern Europe.
41. (Scotland) A landowner.
50. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
52. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
53. United States film actress (born in Sweden) known for her reclusiveness (1905-1990).
55. Of or relating to herbs.
57. A (usually canopied) seat for riding on the back of a camel or elephant.
59. A Bantu language spoken by the Kamba people in Kenya.
60. Minor or subordinate.
62. Made the first orbital rocket-powered flight by a United States astronaut in 1962.
63. An island of central Hawaii.
65. A light springing movement upwards or forwards.
66. (British) Colloquial terms for an umbrella.
68. A Loloish language.
69. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
70. An artificial source of visible illumination.
72. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
77. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
78. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.