1. Relating to a recently developed fashion or style.
4. Any of various usually long-haired breeds of dog reared to herd and guard sheep.
12. The portion of the vertebrate nervous system consisting of the brain and spinal cord.
15. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
16. (biology) Relating to cells.
17. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
18. Eye disease consisting of an opaque white spot on the cornea.
20. The face or front of a building.
22. A person addicted to luxury and pleasures of the senses.
25. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
26. The cardinal number that is the sum of eight and one.
27. One of the 150 lyrical poems and prayers that comprise the Book of Psalms in the Old Testament.
29. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
35. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
39. The capital of the Bahamas.
41. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Lodine).
43. Any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc..
44. Tropical Asian starlings.
45. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
46. A boy or man.
48. Japanese ornamental tree with fragrant white or pink blossoms and small yellow fruits.
49. Old World vine with lobed evergreen leaves and black berrylike fruits.
51. Instructed and encouraged in moral, intellectual, and spiritual improvement.
53. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
55. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
57. Avatar of Vishnu.
60. A unit of magnetic flux density equal to one weber per square meter.
63. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
66. A large building at an airport where aircraft can be stored and maintained.
70. A native or inhabitant of Rio de Janeiro.
72. In bed.
73. Resembling an eel in being long and thin and sinuous.
76. Nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate.
77. An informal term for a father.
78. Harmed or injured or spoiled.
79. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
1. A master's degree in library science.
2. Be obedient to.
3. Material used to daub walls.
4. The scum formed by oxidation at the surface of molten metals.
5. A reddish-brown chloride of heme.
6. Fill with high spirits.
7. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
8. (British) The dessert course of a meal (`pud' is used informally).
9. A metric unit of volume equal to one tenth of a liter.
10. An awkward stupid person.
11. A city in southeastern Spain.
12. An assertion of a right (as to money or property).
13. A quantity of no importance.
14. (biology) Shed at an early stage of development.
19. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
21. A woman's large folded hooped hood.
23. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
24. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
28. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
30. (linguistics) Relating to the dative case.
31. Intense feelings of suffering.
32. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
33. Living quarters reserved for wives and concubines and female relatives in a Muslim household.
34. Guinea fowl.
36. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
37. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
38. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
40. Silkworm moths.
42. 100 thebe equal 1 pula.
47. The ratio of the circumference to the diameter of a circle.
50. The visible part of a television transmission.
52. The basic monetary unit in many countries.
54. The capital of the Mexican state of Yucatan.
56. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
58. Having the head uncovered.
59. (architecture) Forming or resembling an arch.
61. Building material used as siding or roofing.
62. Closed with a lace.
64. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
65. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
67. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
68. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
69. A network of intersecting blood vessels or intersecting nerves or intersecting lymph vessels.
71. Above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent.
74. A unit of luminous flux equal to the amount of light given out through a solid angle of 1 steradian by a point source of 1 candela intensity radiating uniformly in all directions.
75. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.