1. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
4. Bubble shells.
12. Inquire about.
15. A groove or furrow (especially one in soft earth caused by wheels).
16. (Italian cookery) Squid prepared as food.
17. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
18. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
19. Fix firmly.
20. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
21. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
23. (used as a combining form) Recent or new.
24. Pale yellow seedless grape used for raisins and wine.
26. A large fleet.
28. The psychological result of perception and learning and reasoning.
30. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
31. A rare polyvalent metallic element of the platinum group.
32. Deciduous South African tree having large odd-pinnate leaves and profuse fragrant orange-yellow flowers.
36. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
39. Tag the base runner to get him out.
41. Someone who ascends.
43. Spanish poet and dramatist (1898-1936).
45. Genus of erect herbs of the Middle East having showy flowers.
47. A genus of Mustelidae.
48. Any of numerous ornamental shrubs grown for their showy flowers of various colors.
50. (chemistry) P(otential of) H(ydrogen).
51. Informal terms for a mother.
53. God of war and sky.
54. A Powhatan Indian woman (the daughter of Powhatan) who befriended the English at Jamestown and is said to have saved Captain John Smith's life (1595-1617).
58. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
59. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
60. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
61. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
62. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
64. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
66. The capital of Eritrea.
73. A cushion on a throne for a prince in India.
75. The lean flesh of a fish similar to cod.
76. The shape of a raised edge of a more or less circular object.
77. Eurasian plant apple-scented foliage and white-rayed flowers and feathery leaves used medicinally.
81. An enlarged and muscular saclike organ of the alimentary canal.
82. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
83. A long plume (especially one of egret feathers) worn on a hat or a piece of jewelry in the shape of a plume.
84. An accidental happening.
1. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
2. 100 aurar equal 1 krona.
3. Water at boiling temperature diffused in the atmosphere v 1.
4. (informal) Of the highest quality.
5. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
6. Other than what is under consideration or implied.
7. A device that, on receiving radar signals, transmits coded signals in response to help navigators determine their position.
8. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
9. A female ballet dancer.
10. An arc-shaped whitish deposit sometimes seen in the cornea.
11. Suggesting an eye or eyes.
12. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
13. The act of scanning.
14. God of love and erotic desire.
22. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
25. Wild ox of the Malay Archipelago.
27. Fairly small terrestrial ferns of tropical America.
29. Any of various herbaceous plants of the genus Atriplex that thrive in deserts and salt marshes.
33. One of 7 to 12 sons of Aditi.
34. In or belonging to the air or operating (for or by means of aircraft or elevated cables) in the air.
35. Any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc..
37. Diuretic (trade name Lozal) used in the treatment of hypertension.
38. Feeling or showing extreme anger.
40. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
42. Fabric dyed with splotches of green and brown and black and tan.
44. Having its true character concealed with the intent of misleading.
46. A long-playing phonograph record.
49. Jordan's port.
52. Red pear-shaped tropical fruit with poisonous seeds.
55. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
56. Room or live together.
57. Attractiveness to the opposite sex.
63. Any plant of the genus Erica.
65. Departing or being caused to depart from the true vertical or horizontal.
67. A large piece of fabric (as canvas) by means of which wind is used to propel a sailing vessel.
68. Designer drug designed to have the effects of amphetamines (it floods the brain with serotonin) but to avoid the drug laws.
69. Willing to face danger.
70. Profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger.
71. Gull-like jaeger of northern seas.
72. A worker (especially in an office) hired on a temporary basis.
74. A prominent rock or pile of rocks on a hill.
78. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
79. 1/1000 gram.
80. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.