1. The month following February and preceding April.
4. Type genus of the family Macropodidae.
12. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
15. How long something has existed.
16. Weaponry used by military or naval force.
17. The former capital and 2nd largest city of Brazil.
18. A ridge that forms a seam between two parts.
20. Brief and to the point.
21. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
22. A mountain in the Andes in Argentina (22,047 feet high).
23. Explosive consisting of a yellow crystalline compound that is a flammable toxic derivative of toluene.
24. Sour or bitter in taste.
26. An analgesic for mild pain.
27. Give a nickname to.
28. (informal) Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.
30. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
31. (British) An informer or spy working for the police.
36. A unit of resistance equal to one million ohms.
39. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
40. A form of magnetic resonance imaging of the brain that registers blood flow to functioning areas of the brain.
42. Any of various deciduous or evergreen ornamental shrubs of the genus Abelia having opposite simple leaves and cymes of small white or pink or purplish flowers.
44. Relating to or using sight.
45. Headdress that protects the head from bad weather.
46. Mentally sluggish.
48. The 17th letter of the Greek alphabet.
49. A unit of current equal to 10 amperes.
52. A drug (trade names Atarax and Vistaril) used as a tranquilizer to treat anxiety and motion sickness.
55. Worn away as by water or ice or wind.
57. Fragrant resin obtain from trees of the family Burseraceae and used as incense.
58. Lower in esteem.
61. A disorderly crowd of people.
64. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
66. Type genus of the family Alopiidae.
70. Situated in a particular spot or position.
73. Gone by.
74. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
75. Small family of usually tropical butterflies.
77. An extension at the end and at right angles to the main building.
78. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
79. Order of mammals having few or no teeth including.
80. A resource.
1. Made from residue of grapes or apples after pressing.
2. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
3. Show a response or a reaction to something.
4. The lean flesh of a saltwater fish found it warm waters (especially Hawaii).
5. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
6. A metric unit of length equal to one hundredth of a meter.
7. Climbing palm of Sri Lanka and southern India remarkable for the great length of the stems which are used for Malacca canes.
8. A sign of something about to happen.
9. Disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed.
10. A transuranic element that has not been found in nature.
11. The function or position properly or customarily occupied or served by another.
12. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
13. A person who has lied or who lies repeatedly.
14. An explosive device fused to denote under specific conditions.
19. Any of a class of weakly acidic organic compounds.
25. Shackle that consists of a metal loop that can be locked around the wrist.
29. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
32. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
33. A city in central Lithuania.
34. United States evangelical preacher famous as a mass evangelist (born in 1918).
35. A member of the Siouan people of southeastern Mississippi.
37. Footwear usually with wooden soles.
38. Celebes megapode that lays eggs in holes in sandy beaches.
41. Black-and-white diving bird of northern seas.
43. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
47. Goddess of fate.
50. (physics) Of or pertaining to a meson.
51. Be earlier in time.
53. Australian evergreen shrubs.
54. A city in northwestern Syria.
56. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
59. Be in contradiction with.
60. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
62. English monk and scholar (672-735).
63. The sound of sheep or goats (or any sound resembling this) v 1.
65. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
67. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
68. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
69. Disposed of to a purchaser.
71. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
72. A successful stroke in an athletic contest (especially in baseball).
76. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.