1. (folklore) Fairies that are somewhat mischievous.
4. A person who performs in the operettas of Gilbert and Sullivan.
12. A caustic detergent useful for removing grease.
16. Something or someone that causes anxiety.
17. Feline mammal usually having thick soft fur and being unable to roar.
18. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
19. Any of various small lories.
20. Used of a single unit or thing.
21. Radish of Japan with a long hard durable root eaten raw or cooked.
23. Any of several baleen whales of of the family Balaenopteridae having longitudinal grooves on the throat and a small pointed dorsal fin.
25. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
26. A doctor's degree in dental medicine.
28. True lizards.
29. A ductile malleable reddish-brown corrosion-resistant diamagnetic metallic element.
31. A metric unit of length equal to ten meters.
33. Usually paved outdoor area adjoining a residence.
35. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
37. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
40. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
44. A dress worn primarily by Hindu women.
45. A midnight meeting of witches to practice witchcraft and sorcery.
47. Dearly loved.
48. (Babylonian) The sky god.
49. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
50. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
51. Wood of a larch tree.
52. One of the jointed appendages of an animal used for locomotion or grasping.
54. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
57. Any of various minerals consisting of hydrous silicates of aluminum or potassium etc. that crystallize in forms that allow perfect cleavage into very thin leaves.
58. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
60. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
61. Take in solid food.
62. The cry made by sheep.
67. A successful ending of a struggle or contest.
71. A polygon with 10 sides and 10 angles.
75. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
76. To or from every one of two or more (considered individually).
79. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
80. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
81. A member of a North American Indian people of southwestern Oregon.
83. A notable achievement.
84. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
85. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
86. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. A town in north central Oklahoma.
2. The basic unit of money on Malta.
3. An implement consisting of handle with a free swinging stick at the end.
4. (slang) Merchandise that is shoddy or inferior.
5. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
6. A unit of electrical power in an AC circuit equal to the power dissipated when 1 volt produces a current of 1 ampere.
7. State of disgrace resulting from detestable behavior.
8. Noisy talk.
9. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
10. Resistor for regulating current.
11. Leave a train.
12. A place that is scoured (especially by running water) v 1.
13. An island of central Hawaii.
14. An ancient upright stone slab bearing markings.
22. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
24. Belonging to some prior time.
27. A person forced to flee from home or country.
30. (Greek mythology) The Muse of astronomy.
32. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
34. Jordan's port.
36. A person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible.
38. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
39. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
41. The lofty nest of a bird of prey (such as a hawk or eagle).
42. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
43. A Buddhist who has attained nirvana.
46. A small cake leavened with yeast.
53. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
55. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
56. A dry cold north wind in SE France.
59. The wrist bone in line with the 4th and 5th fingers.
63. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
64. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
65. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
66. A genus of Ploceidae.
68. Type genus of the Ranidae.
69. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
70. A long walk usually for exercise or pleasure.
72. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
73. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
74. A quantity of no importance.
77. A graphical record of electrical activity of the brain.
78. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
82. A radioactive element of the actinide series.